Unban
Ingame Name: WigglyMaggot

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158471249

Who Banned You: chibill (STEAM_0:1:92904246)

Reason For Ban: Ban Evading - Alt of STEAM_0:1:69162053

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
I did not Realize i was banned on an alt that i don't even use anymore I guess i was hacking? it happened like 8 years ago I would like another chance I was a donator I have been playing on the server off and on for a year now I did not mean to bypass a ban.
If I do give me the chance to get unbanned and play on the server can i also get my donator rank back i assume thats stripped away whenn you get perma banned

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
+1 provided no other info comes in that would prove he would know, played past few nights and he didn’t seem to be hacking and behaves fine
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
computingash ban +1
You were banned in 2016!!??
+1 for unban on the 'alt' account, since user says they don't even use the other account anymore.
(03-06-2023, 11:12 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: You were banned in 2016!!??
+1 for unban on the 'alt' account, since user says they don't even use the other account anymore.
Yeah i was banned in 2016 and been playing on the server on this account since at least 2021-10-19 that's when i donated. i wonder what triggered me getting banned all the sudden
(03-06-2023, 11:46 PM)WigglyMaggot Wrote: Yeah i was banned in 2016 and been playing on the server on this account since at least 2021-10-19 that's when i donated. i wonder what triggered me getting banned all the sudden

Below dates are in Month - Day - Year format.

Just going to comment on this.  You were first playing on the server with this account around 07/11/2021 until 10/20/2021 before taking a long break and coming back around 03/04/2023.  

Only reason you got banned all of a sudden is you happened to be on when I decided to check if there was anyone ban evading on. (I do that periodically when I see a lot of guests on with a lot of issues happening. (Such as excessive mic spam and stuff like that.))
+1 FREE THIS DUDE, i cannot even remember which servers im banned on this month
Dude got banned 7 years ago and just now he has to pay a price?
+1 to unbanning both accounts. No evidence was left in the staff discord by the banning moderator on the original account to substantiate hacking, and given the legacy import I see no reason to think that you would have known your old account was banned, since you likely haven't touched it.

When you are unbanned, you do get your donator rank back. Bans don't strip ranks.
However, I did see that you did donor abuse some time ago (October 2021) by kicking a random player over him possibly RDMing you. I would encourage you to read our donor guidelines, which can be found here.

+1 to unbanning BOTH accounts so as to not result in automatic bans down the road.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 just unban both accounts