Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App
(03-09-2023, 08:05 AM)[Green] [Floor] [Black]Brahma Wrote: I'm curious why do you desire trusted when you can do almost the same stuff as a donor since you really have intention of going higher in the ranks it seems strange I'm sorry if i have worded this poorly and hope to you see in-game !

Green, Thanks for responding. Was beginning to winder of the forum was broke. I want those few extra privileges to help (mostly) in the morning. It's been very, very insane some mornings lately with team switching, ghosting, mic spam, and racial comments. When asked if something could be done, I was basically told that almost no staff is on that early, so there is some tangible benefit for the server. !Forceswap alone would help a lot with this.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App - by Bork & Beans - 03-09-2023, 08:07 AM