Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App for trusted
Ingame Name: [white]Killer [black]Pander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156004960

Time Played:  626 hours

When First Joined: Feb 28, 2019 8:12 AM, but i probably actually started playing later in the year.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday I can play from around 3pm-9pm EST. From Friday to Sunday I can play pretty much at any time of the day.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server? 
I know literally every staff app says this, but it still applies, there are a ton of mic spammers that annoy everyone and get away with it because most staff actually have lives, other than maybe potato because hes the only trusted I ever see on. Anyway. I feel like staff are never on, at least whenever I am, and im on mostly everyday all afternoon so I can definitely help. Also the simple stuff like helping out new players.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us? 
This has literally been the only server ive played on for the last four years so ive really grown to like it and it sucks to see people ruining the game for other players.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
Twice for ghosting, yes i did that.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1586986916
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1551562022

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Yes, OBS 

How did you find us?: After I left GFL, this was one of the three most active servers.
Hey Killer Pander, 

Glad to see you actually submit your app! Let me go over my personal positives and negatives on you. 

Negatives:
  • Previous bans. You have 2 previous bans for ghosting, but I don't this is an issue due to how old they are. One was from 2018 which was 5 years ago, and one is from 2020, which was 3 years ago. You haven't been an issue for years, so I would say that you've learned your lesson. I have had zero issues with you while playing with you. 
  • Idk, I can't think of another one lol.

Positives:
  • With my playtime with you, you seem really eager to have fun and make sure that others are having fun whilst following the rules. 
  • You play a lot. An active staff member is really nice to have! (not a diss towards any staff member).

Other: 
  • No ban requests. This isn't necessary required for a Trusted application, but it's definitely nice to have. Just a friendly reminder ban requests should be placed here (with the correct format found here).
  • No introduction post. This is really easy to do! Just write a short summary about you that you would like to share to the community. Your introduction thread should be posted here.

With that being said, it's a +1 from me. Good luck!  :)
???????? ??????
After some thinking I'm changing my previous spot to +1. However, I do feel it should def be a carefully watched trial period given pass transgressions.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
Knows the rules, actve, can spot ghosters, also very cool.
+1 I may or may not be biased
[Image: image.png]
Where's your intro on the forums *cough*
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(03-09-2023, 08:37 PM)chelllman Wrote: Where's your intro on the forums *cough*
I posted it soooo long ago but it only just posted hmmmm weird...
play with this man occasionally. hes okay.

+0.5; needs a bit more involvement, but i think they would be ok.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I always see pander in the server, no life... and makes a great active mod +1
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6145.png]
???????? ??????
Another potato bump. 

[Image: IMG_6145.png]
???????? ??????