Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:558801269
Discord Tag:Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: a lot 

When First Joined: 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): everyday just hmu

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Badass --> trusted

What can you do to help the community: i can get on and ban hackers and take care of the villains in the server 

Why you want to help the community: because i love u 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): never

How did you find us?: derp told me 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: i love u 
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
good guy +1
Bump
gcubed
former admin2
Why not, +1!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
hot asf

+11
Quantum once saved me from drowning in the ocean. Also he volunteers at the orphanage every night and reads bedtime stories to the children. Also he always donates the extra $1 to charity when the cashier asks. Oh yeah and thanks for letting me borrow your yacht the other day quantum! +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
ʸᵉˢ ⁺¹
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(03-10-2023, 02:21 PM)coco?? Wrote: Quantum once saved me from drowning in the ocean. Also he volunteers at the orphanage every night and reads bedtime stories to the children. Also he always donates the extra $1 to charity when the cashier asks. Oh yeah and thanks for letting me borrow your yacht the other day quantum! +1

we love coco
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]