Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dinkelberg resignaiton
cons: hes not a sociopath nor a psychotic mf. hes a well adjusted member of society and regularly touches grass
pros: he's a TTT legend

+1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
[Image: player_score.php?nameb64=eWVhdA%3D%3D&ho...0214072592]
Most active TMOD I've ever seen, this man deserves the Lime Green rank, and can easily afford the $1,999 modding fee too, +1
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1

Yaaa Yeat
Pretty easy +1. Has fun and handles the rules well at the same time. Bout as confident as I can be in someone being mod
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
He seems like a good lad +1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

haven't been active lately but I'll add that yeat's probably one of the most consistent staff members on the team at the moment, dude is always great. Take it with a grain of salt since we are good friends but I think he deserves a shot at Mod (and adminington later on)+1
It is an obvious +1 for my boy yeat!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 mhm, yeap.
YEAT FOR MODERATOR!!!

Welcome to the mod squad.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]