Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dinkelberg resignaiton
Ingame Name: yeat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438087125
Discord Tag: yeat#2372

Time Played: 512h or so, last I checked on the server (can't rn computer broke check other)

When First Joined: 2 years or so ago, got back into ttt last year

Availability: when im not in class in the morning, at work, or doing homework any day of the week (which is usually after 2-4pm CST) and all day on weekends

Rank Desired: moderator

Current Rank: tmod

What can you do to help the community: instead of just making ban requests and karma banning people, I'll be able to ban and unban people much easier. in addition to !teleport being much easier than !bring, warns will be a lot easier to manage as mods can remove warns that are accidental or joke warns etc. I'll actually be a staff member finally since test mod "doesn't count" lol. I already know the rules so there's nothing new to be learned on, but experience helps (and I've gotten a lot of that), and theres a lot of people on here with a hell of a lot more than I have, and they've been very helpful to me and newer staff, and nonstaff alike. I try to do ban requests, but it's difficult as there is usually a mod or admin on who handles the perp pretty quickly. As mod I'll be able to do the same instead of making a ban request (but I still can if necessary). Additionally I'll be able to train other newer staff as a mod about rules and their powers as staff.

Why you want to help the community: i've gotten this far, might as well go the whole way. I'll be able to do everything i do now and more as a mod. Initially I just wanted to be trusted to queue yeat without having to pay for donor, butI had so much fun as and with other staff, and enjoyed it a lot, so I continued down this path. It's been kinda rough lately and there's been some stuff going on but I just want the server to keep going (becuase the rest of the ttt servers are nowhere as good as this one and this community is awesome [maybe excpet for the occaisonal slurring guest]). Some people are stepping down, and there's a time and place for that, and I repsect that, as a person can't do the same shit their whole life, everyone constantly evolves and changes.People come and go, shit changes. I'm just here to step in.

Have you been previously banned?: never (once on the discord bc i joined and thought i was trolling lmao)

Have you previously applied for staff?: test mod - trusted (accepted) - trusted (denied)

How did you find us?: the rest of the ttt servers suck ass, this one is the best by far, love the community and everyone ive met and interacted with

Other: I'm sure someone will bring up how I havent been too active recently, but I just got off of spring break last week. The few weeks before that I wasn't trying to get myself burnt out of ttt, so I hadn't been playing as much. I still have a lot of fun playing ttt, just not for 8 or so hours a day like I first did when I had all the time in the world (to procrastinate doing my coursework lmao). then, this weekend, my fuckin hdd died so now no more computer. I think it'll be like 3 or 4 weeks before I get back up and running but I don't think that should affect this app at all

if you're thinking "I aint readin allat" Im with you, sorry if its long lmao 

posters: https://imgur.com/a/dEK8vb5
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Aaron Dinkelberg has resign? fik.

+1 tho, yeat is a great staff man and would be a great fit for mod.
not gonna lie, i think you are ready for mod knowledge wise etc, but i would personally wait and have a month of consistent activity before applying for mod. great player and knowledgable etc, but if you're worried about burnout as a tmod, it most likely won't get any better as a mod

one of the main guidelines for promotion is - Consistent activity in the community as a staff member and have had Test Mod for a minimum of 2 months. , and to which I agree that you have been active in the community (forums disc), but maybe a few more than 6 days out of 24 (im not including the last 6 due to pc being dead) on the server would be ideal. granted its really not that big of a deal either, but i would see it as an exception due to the relatively low activity

im neutral tbh, don't really care what happens, just wanted to share my personal opinion on a way to improve ur app (kinda hard w a bonked pc)
(04-13-2023, 01:43 PM)voidzz Wrote: not gonna lie, i think you are ready for mod knowledge wise etc, but i would personally wait and have a month of consistent activity before applying for mod. great player and knowledgable etc, but if you're worried about burnout as a tmod, it most likely won't get any better as a mod

one of the main guidelines for promotion is - Consistent activity in the community as a staff member and have had Test Mod for a minimum of 2 months. , and to which I agree that you have been active in the community (forums disc), but maybe a few more than 6 days out of 24 (im not including the last 6 due to pc being dead) on the server would be ideal. granted its really not that big of a deal either, but i would see it as an exception due to the relatively low activity

im neutral tbh, don't really care what happens, just wanted to share my personal opinion on a way to improve ur app (kinda hard w a bonked pc)
i appreciate it, i think after the few weeks itll take to get back ill be wanting to play ttt again so im not too worried
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
yeah fuck this year guy, sucks at terraria, minecraft, csgo, and can suck my big black basketballs...

fr tho, you've been really good at trying to keep the server chill and know the rules very well and I've been there to teach you new scenarios that you may not have experienced, but you've triumphed through those challenges and scenarios with ease. No doubt, in my opinion, that you are ready for the mod position. The only issue is just the recent activity which is basically a huge mess of terrible timing with your pc shitting itself. (ngl I was laughing when you were screaming about it) But it's understandable to take breaks and you did have the whole week of spring break to take time away to visit people and that's very understandable. Just make sure to not burn yourself out too much or you'll just find no fun in playing and staffing. 

+1, AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yeat delivered my first born child and brought it to safety while i went into labor in a burning building +1

he knows his stuff, the only negative is his activity which can easily be fixed!
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 +1 +1!!!!!!

One of the very few staff members that knows the difference between being a chill mod and a shit mod. Has always enforced when it was needed and has definitely earned himself a mod spot regardless of activity. Good luck my friend!
+1 yeat good
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 i fucking hate this guy
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
-1 (+1) abandons tournaments and smells
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)