Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Trust, or not to Trust
Thank you guys - these are all really sweet and I appreciate the comments and I will try to be more active forum/discord wise but I can't make a lot of promises as I find it easier to be myself through voice rather then words :3
[Image: image.png]
+1 one of the few not as hateable bitish beeple.
(05-18-2023, 08:06 AM)Jawa Wrote:
(05-17-2023, 07:28 PM)yeat Wrote: good player good candidate, fucked w jawa some so easy +1 one thing people have pointed out is activity, just up that a bit in the game and the discord and you're set. good luck

[Image: player_score.php?nameb64=eWVhdA%3D%3D&ho...2364727043]
Behold Yeat the Dinklebergs TTT Mods Activity, Sweets got twice your numbers frenchie, fock off back to Terraria m8

ALSO easy +1 from me, kind person, just wants to chill and have fun, is Bri'ish, doesn't use discord much, is woman, all great aspects that would make a great Trusted.
There difference between applying and actually being the rank fool something u puny regular wouldn’t understand 

I should be more active soon tho I fixed the computer gmod was shitting tf out my laptop lmao

+1 for Jawa ban thanks for your time

Also British (L)

W America S don’t know any French people round these patts
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1

Sweet tends to be mostly active around the hours of 12 pm est to 5 pm est. I noticed that we really don't have any staff around at this time frequently. I think having her would help out alot.
+1 is great with the community and players online and would serve us well as staff. She also likes Sullivan King

ON A NIGHT LIKE TONIGHT I WANNA SEE YOU COME ALIVE
I PROMISE I WON'T BE FRIGHTENED BY THE
SIGHT
OF
SWEET
SOUL
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Sweetsoul,

Thank you for applying. At this time your application has been denied. This is due to your recent return and instant application. Our team thinks that you have the potential to be a great staff and would like to see another month of activity before being solid on a decision. We hope to see you reapply!

You may reapply on 7/4/23
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]