Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Trust, or not to Trust
Ingame Name: xsweetsoulx 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43103023
Discord Tag: xsweetsoulx#9747

Time Played: 4 days - 5 hours

When First Joined: Oooooh um ... a while ago but not 100000% sure ?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays between like 7 - 10pm GMT and weekends at all times of the day/night

Rank Desired: Trusted ... for now ?

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I'm a pretty nice kind of person, I bring a certain lovely ladylike British charm to the TTT server. I like to believe that I am a voice that is patient and understanding which can be something that most people on the internet don't get to experience a lot. I like to think of myself as a kind of comedic brit - who people can trust and chill with. I have lots of previous experience as staff on other servers both TTT and other games ?

Why you want to help the community: I honestly really like the TTT community - I've made some wonderful friends and had next to no terrible interactions whilst playing the server. That speaks a lot as a woman on the internet where abuse, harassment and general toxicity can be the forefront of most online games. I also like the colour ? pink ?

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: I was looking at my old nostalgic games and decided to pop back and try out TTT again, refreshed the history of the TTT servers saw that this one had people online and hopped on. It was fun, welcoming and generally a great time. So quite a few hours later I'm still here.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yesh I have

Other: Not sure what to put here except Hai people ? love xsweetsoulx ????
[Image: image.png]
-1 british
+1 sweet
Only problem I would see is lack of activity on the forums/discord but otherwise good candidate for the early day shift
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(05-15-2023, 07:38 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Only problem I would see is lack of activity on the forums/discord but otherwise good candidate for the early day shift
I agree with this 1000%, sweet is a good candidate for staff even without the forums/discord activity. With some training they'd make a fine staff member, +1.
I would recommend at least making an introduction thread n getting general forum + discord activity up but otherwise you seem alright, stuff like that can be ironed out. +1
+1, there are a few minor inconveniences such as forum/discord usage, but the rest of the checkboxes for applying for trusted are already there. An introduction thread like laced said is a good way to get into the forums to put yourself out there and engaging in discord is another way for people to get to know you from different servers. Besides that, you seem to know the rules, you're friendly, helpful, and engaging in the server. A little side note is to flesh out your responses to your questions, but just a nit pick.

Edit 1: You have close to 104 Hours on the server based on gametracker
+1 I've only been back like 2 days, but you're pretty chill and seem eager to help out. Uhh just make an intro thread on here and post around in their discord too so more people get to know you is my only advice.
+1 when on my stints of activity, you’ve been a great player and can handle the role. I do think it would be a plus to see you around more on discord/forums so those that keep up but aren’t always active on server or play other game modes have a better idea of who you are. Good luck!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
[Image: 92DoQeI.png]
embed moment

personal opinion- rn you dont meet that month of activity / thus wouldnt be qualified under activity requirement, regardless of consistent activity in previous months
what i think you should do- let this sit open for like 2-3 weeks to show youll be active yada yada you're a fine person in game, think you'd be fine if you wait
good player good candidate, fucked w jawa some so easy +1 one thing people have pointed out is activity, just up that a bit in the game and the discord and you're set. good luck
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(05-17-2023, 07:28 PM)yeat Wrote: good player good candidate, fucked w jawa some so easy +1 one thing people have pointed out is activity, just up that a bit in the game and the discord and you're set. good luck

[Image: player_score.php?nameb64=eWVhdA%3D%3D&ho...2364727043]
Behold Yeat the Dinklebergs TTT Mods Activity, Sweets got twice your numbers frenchie, fock off back to Terraria m8

ALSO easy +1 from me, kind person, just wants to chill and have fun, is Bri'ish, doesn't use discord much, is woman, all great aspects that would make a great Trusted.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]