Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
(03-16-2023, 12:37 AM)BillyBob Wrote: and to get rid of the way this points warn system is working. I warned that it would be misunderstood and players would be overly warned, and look what is happening.
Can you elaborate this further? I think the warn system is overall fine, it gives plenty of second chances and most people don't have too much issue not getting warns, and most people who do reach warn thresholds usually come back and improve their behavior to stop getting warns. I much prefer this system over the old one of no consequences for warns that were given out mostly on discretion. The current system could be refined in a couple areas, but your statement has me somewhat concerned that as admin you would try to bring us back to the old ways.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
not gonna respond to specifics or get too in detail bc my brain will get lost, but i don't think anything was really wrong with the clip of billybob that skullfire posted. the rules are rules, but i'm here to mention that maybe we need to have some form of change revolving those rules, theres no reason what billybob said should be controversial lol. he was LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT A MOVIE, this situation was blown up pretty massively by skullfire

as for my personal opinion on the admin app, i like the way you handled the skullfire thing but still am uncertain about what you would bring to the table
I’m gonna +0 this but infighting amongst upper staff is almost never a good thing on a server. Something to keep in mind
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-10-2023, 10:06 PM)BillyBob Wrote: How can you help the community beyond TTT as an Admin?: I think my views on this primarily go in line with what some of my other staff members have put in this section. I think overall I can serve as a bridging of the gap between the TTT community and our other communities. I'd be able to chat with the other admins and have the ability to bounce ideas off one another in order for us to work towards a better community as a whole. Hopefully I could become an admin that our players feel comfortable approaching with an issue regarding any of our servers. 

What made you decide to apply?: I just want to have the ability to continue creating a space that allows our players to have fun. I've started to notice a return to having a divide between our players and our staff team. Being in this community as many years as I have, I've seen this happen countless times and I know it ends up becoming incredibly frustrating for both sides, leading to a lot of our players becoming burnt out. 

Anything else you would like to add?: I took a lot of feedback from my previous application into account and hopefully have approved on the aspects brought forth. stop 1984 

I'd like to narrow some generalizations down to specifics.

Questions:

1a. What do you see as the specific, primary issue(s) causing a gap between the TTT community and other communities, as you say?
1b. Given this issue(s), how do you plan to address them?

2a. What specific rules/problems from the staff team are preventing players from having fun?
2b. As TTT admin, what would do you do address these problems?

3. If you could instantly change something(s) about the state of Dinks TTT (rules, players, etc), what would you change and why?
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
bumpd
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 Billy is great at his job and balancing how he staff's, which I think is done very well. He does his job and he isn't a dick about also it is a great member of the community aswell, I feel like he would make a great admin given the chance.
bump
+1

If their is only 1 position of admin left and Slater doesn't get it then no reason not to give it to Billy.
I promised BillyBob that if he survived a PH round as a garbage can I would +1 his app and he did, so +1.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(04-02-2023, 08:40 AM)⚡Nash Wrote: +1

If their is only 1 position of admin left and Slater doesn't get it then no reason not to give it to Billy.
to be honest, why cant there be more than two admin? PH has three admin. It works great tbh

I think slater AND billybob both are good admin choices.

porque no los dos?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD