Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
(03-16-2023, 12:37 AM)BillyBob Wrote: and to get rid of the way this points warn system is working. I warned that it would be misunderstood and players would be overly warned, and look what is happening.
Can you elaborate this further? I think the warn system is overall fine, it gives plenty of second chances and most people don't have too much issue not getting warns, and most people who do reach warn thresholds usually come back and improve their behavior to stop getting warns. I much prefer this system over the old one of no consequences for warns that were given out mostly on discretion. The current system could be refined in a couple areas, but your statement has me somewhat concerned that as admin you would try to bring us back to the old ways.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen - by tiefling lesbian - 03-16-2023, 09:00 AM