gag/mute abuses
Ingame Name: moskal (more commonly known as gekko or adolf rizztler)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448069804

Who Banned You: jammin

Reason For Ban: for ungagging myself 2 times on separate occasions

Length of Ban: permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: because it doesnt take 3 months to remove my donor status, sounds like laziness and spitefulness on jammins part since he/she/it didnt like me 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: i am disappointed it even had to come down to this. if ungagging myself 2 times is worth a perm ban i question the practices of the admins.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not really Jammin's fault since the ban states "pending admin decision on donor abuse". Seems like it just got lost somewhere down the line.

But why would you ungag yourself in the first place? I highly doubt Jammin would've gagged you for no reason so using your powers to ungag yourself & continue doing whatever you were doing instead of waiting the 5 minutes to get ungagged is just idiotic. 

Maybe a +1 for a reduced ban but even that is a very big maybe as this appeal comes off as quite hostile & angry.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
+1 for reduction/unban with permanent removal of donor rank. You completely abused the rank of donor to break the rules, but after 3 months I think another chance would be okay as long as you don’t have a rank with any commands like that
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
BTW, Jammin can't remove ranks in-game. So no, it's not laziness. He is farrr from lazy.
???????? ??????
(03-13-2023, 06:42 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: BTW, Jammin can't remove ranks in-game. So no, it's not laziness. He is farrr from lazy.
idk it was pretty lazy of him to put off retiring for 6 months

anyways on a serious note yeah you abused donor without hesitation to evade punishment for other rule breaking on at least 3 occasions, as others have said jammin isn't in charge of demotions and admin availability has been somewhat limited lately, also it's been 1 month not 3 and you've had the opportunity to appeal your ban at any point before now
+1 for demotion and unban
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
sorry for the misunderstanding, i didnt realize that he didnt have that kind power to actually change rank so i apologize, however i am not gonna sound pleased and pleasant about my appeal because i have checked everyday for the last 90 days to see if im unbanned only to see it still say perma ban, yea im upset. im not gonna say what i did was right, my position is that this kind of reaction to me ungaging myself is overkill and some more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm confused as to why you are still banned. Generally bans are lifted once Dink removes the donor and the admin confirms that.

Best guess is that @bryanbrr forgot to unban once your donor was removed. He was extremely busy the past few months - though I'm surprised you didn't appeal sooner as a clear mistake was made there.

+1 unban as I'm sure donor is gone by now. If not, Dink can remove it when he removes my moderator! We can both lose gag perms together ;)

Abuse thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17940

Also to be clear this is due to 3 separate instances where actual strikes were issued, in combination with surely multiple verbal warnings. I banned after seeing a history of intentional kicks, ungags, and unmutes happening over several months.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Wow you're acting so entitled, if you were a regular perma ban I'd advocate to keep you banned.
waiting kinda sucks, but this is just a gmod server so it makes sense that mistakes happen. +1
(03-13-2023, 09:09 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: 3 months is a bit of a wait, kinda sucks, but this is just a gmod server so it makes sense that mistakes happen. +1
Once again pointing out it has not been 3 months, the ban was on february 8th
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]