Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unban request
Forum/Steam Name: Venomous

SteamID: 76561198812664224

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): Sarcasm Guaranteed

Reason For Ban: Supposedly lying and disrespecting staff, and ghosting 2 years back
Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: Dinklebergs is the only good gmod prop hunt server and I don't think me making a couple bad choices 2 years ago warrants a permanent ban

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): was banned 3 times in a week or so for the same offenses. no idea how to get the link threads. mr admin looking at this request can do that as they know where everything is. this is the best i can do https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...n#pid91303 

Other: I was banned twice and told I was banned three times a brick ago. I was team switching and was banned immediately. then I took a week break or so but in that week i was banned an 2nd time not to my knowledge. then when i returned we were threatened with a ban and the person i was playing with drew a swastika and got banned and then i was banned as well despite not participating in the drawing. I would like a 2nd chance to be apart of this community.
Copying this over from the other thread.

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:426199248

I wasn't there when the bans happened so I'm staying Neutral here. One quote does worry me a little bit: "I don't think me making a couple bad choices 2 years ago warrants a permanent ban." You've been banned enough for the same thing that it warrants a perma since you were incapable of learning your lesson back then. It's likely you've changed since then, but please understand that you are NOT entitled to an unban just because some time has passed.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
To be fair, at the time what you did probably warranted an Indefinite ban. I think we should all use that word tbh since it fits more for what type of bans staff members dish out. Anyways, If it's been 2 years I think there could be growth within that time that would make sense for you to be unbanned now. If what you're saying is true, then ghosting and staff disrespect is definitely fine to be unbanned for 2 years after the fact. Not voting since I am not a PropHunt Player, just stating my opinion.

Good luck on the unban request!
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
While I do not play here anymore I was able to jog my memory on this and I do remember parts of this.... probably not a good thing, memorable things are usually bad. I have to say the way this is worded leaves a bad taste in my mouth, almost feels like a repeat of last time. You and your buddy were nightmares and you guys did have warnings to not do the shit you did but I think we all see the result of that. Also would like to point out for those who don't remember, you went after Sarcasm and no one else, none of the other staff members who caught you had the treatment they did. Honestly the other part of your unban is completely incorrect. The current admins know how to get me if they want more details. 

Just giving the knowledge of the past here, I won't suggest whether you get an unban or not, like I said, don't play here anymore
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hello, I am the guy that banned you a couple years back. You received a number of temporary bans before getting to a permanent one. I do not really remember the actions as I have moved on from staffing to other things. Your previous unban request can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12258

Reading things like the items in the ban list and your partially deleted/adjusted unban request does jog a few memories. Two years is a good amount of time where I can see an unban taking place. If you continue with any previous actions, I am sure that the staff team will have no issue with banning you again. No matter what happens, remember this is a game and we are all human beings. Best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-15-2023, 07:06 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: While I do not play here anymore I was able to jog my memory on this and I do remember parts of this.... probably not a good thing, memorable things are usually bad. I have to say the way this is worded leaves a bad taste in my mouth, almost feels like a repeat of last time. You and your buddy were nightmares and you guys did have warnings to not do the shit you did but I think we all see the result of that. Also would like to point out for those who don't remember, you went after Sarcasm and no one else, none of the other staff members who caught you had the treatment they did. Honestly the other part of your unban is completely incorrect. The current admins know how to get me if they want more details. 

Just giving the knowledge of the past here, I won't suggest whether you get an unban or not, like I said, don't play here anymore
I went after sarcasm because he is the one who got me banned for "team swaping" and the things I said were not even that bad bruh. No others got my rude comments because I wasn't aware who they were and by the time i knew id been banned so ofc sarcasm was the only one. as if targeted him.

(03-14-2023, 03:59 PM)August Wrote: Copying this over from the other thread.

I wasn't there when the bans happened so I'm staying Neutral here. One quote does worry me a little bit: "I don't think me making a couple bad choices 2 years ago warrants a permanent ban." You've been banned enough for the same thing that it warrants a perma since you were incapable of learning your lesson back then. It's likely you've changed since then, but please understand that you are NOT entitled to an unban just because some time has passed.
simply not true lmao. each ban was for something different. not to mention the last and final ban was for something I had no part in. Just because a buddy of mine does something doesn't mean I should get banned :/
(03-15-2023, 11:36 PM)Venomous Wrote:
(03-15-2023, 07:06 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: While I do not play here anymore I was able to jog my memory on this and I do remember parts of this.... probably not a good thing, memorable things are usually bad. I have to say the way this is worded leaves a bad taste in my mouth, almost feels like a repeat of last time. You and your buddy were nightmares and you guys did have warnings to not do the shit you did but I think we all see the result of that. Also would like to point out for those who don't remember, you went after Sarcasm and no one else, none of the other staff members who caught you had the treatment they did. Honestly the other part of your unban is completely incorrect. The current admins know how to get me if they want more details. 

I went after sarcasm because he is the one who got me banned for "team swaping" and the things I said were not even that bad bruh. No others got my rude comments because I wasn't aware who they were and by the time i knew id been banned so ofc sarcasm was the only one. as if targeted him.

(03-14-2023, 03:59 PM)August Wrote: Copying this over from the other thread.

simply not true lmao. each ban was for something different. not to mention the last and final ban was for something I had no part in. Just because a buddy of mine does something doesn't mean I should get banned :/
Regardless If the bans are for separate things, you still have a lengthy history of not following the rules. You have bans for ghosting multiple times too. Never seem to not learn from your punishments, so what would convince an Admin that you have changed? -1 from me because you never learned you lesson. 

4 bans for the following:
  • Ghosting 3X
  • Disrespecting staff 1X
  • Hate symbols 1X
  • Team switching 1X
  • Lying 1X
Edit: Just a little FYI staff won't ban you without having clear evidence. They would've had evidence on you that you were ghosting. This goes with you lying that was in one of your bans. It seems to me that you still haven't grown. You definitely were ghosting, but you say you weren't. 

Sorry, but good luck on the unban appeal.
???????? ??????
fool me once, shame on you.

fool me twice, shame on me.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(03-15-2023, 07:06 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: snip

(03-14-2023, 03:59 PM)August Wrote: snip
If this is what you believe, then I have very good reason to believe you will just come back and keep doing the same exact things.
[Image: image.png]
(03-15-2023, 07:06 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: -snip-

(03-14-2023, 03:59 PM)August Wrote: -snip-

Okay, I'm changing my vote to a -1 here. It's been two and a half years, my dude. It is INCREDIBLY difficult to get a ban request denied after two and a half years, but you're well on your way to making sure it does.

Here's what we know: You were legitimately perma banned for ghosting, among other broken rules. The person who banned you is a former admin for the PH server. He ran this place and he was one of the good ones. I can also see your history so I know exactly what your bans were for, when, by who, and all down to the minute it happened. You were banned for ghosting x3 (the main reason for the perma), drawing hate symbols, disrespecting staff, team switching, and (ironically) lying.

Now the other ban reasons are whatever, but it's the ghosting ban that's the reason for your perma ban. The evidence provided on your original unban requests prove that you were in fact ghosting. Like there's no debate about it, it was incredibly obvious. You issue at this current moment is that you just cannot, and will not, own up to your mistakes. It literally doesn't take much, but you've just been incapable of saying "sorry, I fucked up back then, and I promise it won't happen again"
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]