Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unban request
(03-16-2023, 09:27 AM)August Wrote:
(03-15-2023, 11:36 PM)Venomous Wrote:
(03-15-2023, 07:06 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: -snip-
I went after sarcasm because he is the one who got me banned for "team swaping" and the things I said were not even that bad bruh. No others got my rude comments because I wasn't aware who they were and by the time i knew id been banned so ofc sarcasm was the only one. as if targeted him.

(03-14-2023, 03:59 PM)August Wrote: -snip-
simply not true lmao. each ban was for something different. not to mention the last and final ban was for something I had no part in. Just because a buddy of mine does something doesn't mean I should get banned :/

Okay, I'm changing my vote to a -1 here. It's been two and a half years, my dude. It is INCREDIBLY difficult to get a ban request denied after two and a half years, but you're well on your way to making sure it does.

Here's what we know: You were legitimately perma banned for ghosting, among other broken rules. The person who banned you is a former admin for the PH server. He ran this place and he was one of the good ones. I can also see your history so I know exactly what your bans were for, when, by who, and all down to the minute it happened. You were banned for ghosting x3 (the main reason for the perma), drawing hate symbols, disrespecting staff, team switching, and (ironically) lying.

Now the other ban reasons are whatever, but it's the ghosting ban that's the reason for your perma ban. The evidence provided on your original unban requests prove that you were in fact ghosting. Like there's no debate about it, it was incredibly obvious. You issue at this current moment is that you just cannot, and will not, own up to your mistakes. It literally doesn't take much, but you've just been incapable of saying "sorry, I fucked up back then, and I promise it won't happen again"
Exactly my thoughts August. If he can't own up to his previous mistakes, I can't see how he's changed to warrant an unban.
???????? ??????
Lmao what a cute response. Here's my cute response. Denied

You got caught ghosting THREE times and still have the nerve to deny it. You blame your friend. If you are feeding him information or vise versa, you are both guilty. 

It's very difficult to get a denial on an unban for something this old but I feel like you deserve it to be honest. 

You may reapply on 4/18/2023. I suggest fixing your attitude as well before applying and maybe understanding that if you managed to receive punishment for something so many times, it's time to stop messing around and simply do better.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]