hepler appilation
Discord Nickname (e.g. jammin): tiefling lesbian

Discord Account Name (e.g. jammin#8313): Ginger#6990

Discord ID (e.g. 1038649587554062436): 207588822983114762

When did you join the discord (run -userinfo): September 7, 2022 7:13 PM

Are you 18 years of age older: Yes

What staff position are you applying for: Helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions (if so, explain): No

Do you have any recent punishments on the forums or gmod servers (within past 12 months - if so explain): I have a few expired shitposting warns on the forums from like 3-5 months ago (1984).

What can you do to help the Discord community: Clean up minge, help resolve user issues, and act as an intermediary between users and higher staff when they aren't available.

Why you want to help the Discord community: @reina told me to or else. Plus I use the discord pretty actively so I might as well help keep it clean.

Other: Boosters' days are numbered.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Tiefling is always on the discord (she smells), give her staff. Plus 1 (green font) for staffer
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 once she gets admin she can ban the boosters

Seriously though, active and I think she can do well with the role and knows what’s a joke and what goes too far
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1. I briefly mentioned this in your tmod app, but I used to find you incredibly annoying in discord. But now I think you are chill and cool to interact with. I think you've come a long way and have proved that by doing good as TTT staff. You haven't gotten in trouble since October on discord, so it's pretty clear that you genuinely improved. You've basically become a reformed orthodox rabbi like Bill Clinton. You're active in the discord too, so I think you can help keep it clean. I think you'd be able to do well in the role too and all that stuff blah blah blah, cope mald seethe.
(03-18-2023, 06:46 PM)Gabe Wrote: I briefly mentioned this in your tmod app, but I used to find you incredibly annoying in discord.
yes you keep mentioning it  :@ :( :@ Dodgy
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
+1 We must cleanse this discord of boosters.
[Image: image.png]
(03-18-2023, 07:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(03-18-2023, 06:46 PM)Gabe Wrote: I briefly mentioned this in your tmod app, but I used to find you incredibly annoying in discord.
yes you keep mentioning it  :@ :( :@ Dodgy
I still find you incredibly annoying. +1

(i don't, you are good staff and active in discord that is why +1)
+1 as a long time tiefling supporter i approve this message
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I approve this app +1
-1 i will edit in a reason later, just wanna make sure i’m the first again

i'm glad you decided to apply :D