Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surf
I think Dinks should start a surf server. It's a very fun gamemode and after set up it is relatively low maintenance. In addition, excessive staff presence wouldn't be necessary because surf is about competing with yourself. If you cheat, I know this sounds cheesy, you are really just cheating yourself. The only reasons staff would have to crack down would be 1) People hacked so they could get records (which defeats the purpose of map records) and 2) disrespect. So, what do you say, @"Dinkleberg >:("
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Surf is basically dead on gmod I believe, plus we're still working on dr and then I think we're going to make a vanilla ttt eventually
What's the difference between regular TTT and Vanilla?
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
As much as I enjoy surf, I dont see adding another server being effective for the community. As Mini said DR still has work. PS2 glitch needs to be fixed.

(05-27-2017, 02:38 PM)tjs65 Wrote: What's the difference between regular TTT and Vanilla?

Vanilla TTT is how the game was originally intended without addons
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
We can't even run the main server without crashes, bugs, and balanced weapons I think we should hold off on making another server. Especially since nobody ever goes on DR.

Edit: Thanks for the dislikes guys! I'm glad to see that you guys fear the truth, that the server crashes, has bugs, and lacks balanced weapons, and lastly has a server that nobody goes on!
If we're making another server, it's gonna be a flood server.
former admin2
(05-27-2017, 03:53 PM)Deadpool Wrote: If we're making another server, it's gonna be a flood server.

yes
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-27-2017, 03:53 PM)Deadpool Wrote: If we're making another server, it's gonna be a flood server.

PropHunt used to be a Flood server which was managed by Mushroomz.
No surf please, Flood would be nice, and we need to cure the current servers of their terminal illnesses, and believe me they currently have like 20 different types of cancers, HIV and AIDS right now. Glitches everywhere!! And they need some more content to. Also why a Vanilla TTT server?? I think the only real reason TTT is still alive is because of Addons and stuff. Vanilla TTT is too vanilla and boring.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Surf is kinda irrelevant in gmod these days (much like climb.) We wouldn't be able to make a profit off of it tbh. Besides most Surfers play on CSS / GO servers over a gmod one.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]