Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surf
If dink wants aprofitable server it should be a fucking DarkRP server.
A profitable server would be community servers on other games. For example, Surf servers and Mini-game servers would be a lot more popular and profitable on CS:GO than Garry's mod. Gmod has two or three popular game mods as of right now-- TTT, Dark RP, and Prop hunt. We have servers for two of those. Dark RP has the potential to be successful. However, it's too much of a hassle and we don't have enough people to staff another 32+ slot server. Anything lower than 32 for Dark RP is pointless.

Instead of adding more servers to the roster. We should first improve on the ones we currently have, and build from there. TTT still has problems with the scoreboard, point shop is bugged, as well as other minor issues..  Deathrun needs to be more populated. Until a balance is made between the three servers, we can't add another one -- we'll just be setting ourselves up for failure.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(05-28-2017, 06:00 PM)Raemu âœ§*。 Wrote: A profitable server would be community servers on other games. For example, Surf servers and Mini-game servers would be a lot more popular and profitable on CS:GO than Garry's mod. Gmod has two or three popular game mods as of right now-- TTT, Dark RP, and Prop hunt. We have servers for two of those. Dark RP has the potential to be successful. However, it's too much of a hassle and we don't have enough people to staff another 32+ slot server. Anything lower than 32 for Dark RP is pointless.

Instead of adding more servers to the roster. We should first improve on the ones we currently have, and build from there. TTT still has problems with the scoreboard, point shop is bugged, as well as other minor issues..  Deathrun needs to be more populated. Until a balance is made between the three servers, we can't add another one -- we'll just be setting ourselves up for failure.

"TTT still has problems" FUCKING SHITGUNS!
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
https://media.giphy.com/media/12XMGIWtrHBl5e/giphy.gif
If it's to be done on CS:GO (which at this point is the only viable option), I don't believe it'd have much staying power, considering there are networks of very popular surf servers. Considering the community is based off of Garry's Mod, I don't think it's that likely that a CS:GO server would have much longevity. Just my 2 cents.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]