Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned for hacking???
Since I have two different responses, I'll address you separately.

Harmless_Potato: What I'm seeing is that you made this upon suspicion and not on any actual proof, and while you do have videos that show me finding props with what seems like relative ease is still based upon suspicion. You're not actually proving anything other than I have map knowledge.  (i.e. using walls or aimbot.... "hacks")  Also, part of the "proof" provided is me finding you as a literal T-pose on the gas station roof which is pretty obvious to see if you have eyes. Lastly, bringing up a VAC from nearly 4 years ago shouldn't have any relevance to this thread, as well as making a comment on my pfp which isn't included on my account for the forums. I'd prefer if we stuck to the topic at hand.

Bird: As for yourself, Bird. I understand bringing video evidence to staff to support any hacking/cheating claims. However, you're not staff from what it seems on your account, and making comments like "(something that regulars would get)"  shows how biased your view is, assuming that "only regulars/donors and above can do well or have any map knowledge". Gmod is nearly 17 years old and I've played it for practically half of its life across different accounts. Lastly, making another comment like "Oh yeah, donors/regulars can get punish and ban too so we are not that special.  It's a -1 from the bird." just makes you sound condescending and rude. I never claimed that donors/regulars can't be punished, but I was stating it seems very biased toward people who aren't donors or above.

I would love to see any further proof provided if there is any. I don't believe off what was provided warranted the ban. However, I digress. It's one against the many who band together and I figured posting this wouldn't have made any difference. I will remain kind and wish you both a good day. 

(03-27-2023, 01:08 PM)Carson Wrote: Lmao stop whining about staff members who did nothing wrong.
-1 For unban, +1 for permaban.
Carson, was your rude reply really warranted? I'm being civil and kind, no need to be like that. I also love how any request or report form is considered "whining" It's always everyone else's fault. You have a wonderful day, Carson... lol.  :D

Messages In This Thread
Banned for hacking??? - by DonkenDonuts - 03-27-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: Banned for hacking??? - by Harmless_Potato - 03-27-2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Banned for hacking??? - by Bird (2) - 03-27-2023, 12:14 PM
RE: Banned for hacking??? - by Carson - 03-27-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Banned for hacking??? - by DonkenDonuts - 03-27-2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Banned for hacking??? - by chelllman - 03-27-2023, 01:30 PM