Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban these rdmers :)))))
Offender's Name: Paradox, WZ Mag, anselmsharp

Offender's SteamID: 76561199087646606, 76561198205703444, 76561198061634287

Potential Witnesses: Baga o Bere, SchmackhaterKrebSS

Reason to Ban: RDMing me and others over and over again over the course of hour or two, not fun for new players :(

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFvDVb9shjQ
uhhh the steamid 32's are needed for ban requests. Also, more context like damage logs would probably make some sort of punishment stick if your (admittedly funny) meme video doesn't.
Not home right now but here are the three steam IDS

Paradox STEAM_0:0:563690439
WZ Mag STEAM_0:0:122718858
anselmsharp STEAM_0:1:50684279

If a Mod or someone doesn't get around to it, I will go dig thru the old damage logs and see what I can find.
Funny but context is needed
noel was constantly telling Paradox/mag to rdm or he was a "pussy" and a "coward" (for multiple games), if people left him alone he'd shoot at them or rdm them, he and two of his friends were mic spamming, occasional slur and rdming (I know Chellman was there for when I had to gag three of them for slurs and mic spamming Hitlers speech). These "rdms" we're retaliations for T baiting, rdms themselves or just targeting.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
As far as I can see it is a lot of continuous rdm from both sides. The other two witnesses were also rdming. Anytime the rdming had a break it was started again a round or two later by either side. As other players had joined some of the regulars should have called a staff member for the situation. 

The first damage I could find was a crowbar hit from Noel, and then they were killed and that's when the continuous rdming began. There were instances of noel and other witnesses shooting other innocents besides those mentioned in the report as well. 

Continuous revenge rdm is not ok on either side and regulars should do better.
Okay, took a while looking thru all the logs both Damage, Shot and Chat logs.

Here are some of the documents full of info for anyone else to look at https://pastebin.com/ktVXMxsR Raw copies of parts of the damage log with comments about the shot log info.

This is a summary of each rounds RDM I came up with based on those damage logs and the shot logs. https://pastebin.com/YM40z312

I found the following over the course of the 7 maps you were on for.

Most of these RDMs were right off round and take into full consideration the shot logs and other players actions in the damage and shot logs.

• You RDMed Mag 2 times for no reason I can find in the logs. (Also RDMed two other people) for a total of 4 RDMs over the 7 maps.
  • |WZ| Mag RDMed you 6 times and SchmackhaterKrebSS once. This was also concentrated around Round 6 of ttt_esher_nmp8 and the first few rounds of ttt_innocent_motel for a total of 7 RDMs over the 7 maps.
  • Paradox RDMed you 5 times, SchmackhaterKrebSS  twice and Bolinha de Golfe 3 times. For a total of 12 RDMs over the 7 maps.
  • anselmsharp - Honestly RDMed you only once. Not sure why you included him and not the person that Mass RDMed.
  • fortnite pro W?(STEAM_0:1:620143135) - This player Mass RDMed once, and killed 2 people on multiple rounds. Totaling 10 RDMs three maps they were on and got karma banned https://imgur.com/a/405ItOV

In the end , anselmsharp will not be getting any sort of ban, Mag and Paradox will both be getting a Targeting warn. I am still deciding if they will require a ban.

And fortnite pro W? who I found in the logs to have massed and just been RDMing a lot in general will be getting a permaban for Mass RDM.

EDIT:
After applying the warns Paradox was pushed over a ban threshold and received a week ban.