Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summa Time
I know it's still a bit away but with how fast time goes it will only be a matter of time, what are everyones summer plans? Got a fun trip you had planned for a while? Maybe a concert or cool event? Spill the beans I wanna hear it!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
im gonna see some cool people named reina
(03-30-2023, 10:57 PM)horseless headman Wrote: im gonna see some cool people named reina
don't forget to pack your hatchet
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Survive.

I hate summer. It's too hot for me. Especially now that I'm no longer skinny.

But really, I have no plans. I'll be taking classes for most of summer, and working the whole way through. I intend on taking a few days off in August to see my grandparents, partly becasue they're out in the country, and I love that part of my state.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
ngl just go to the gym, without having to worry about paying so much for school because of in-state tuition and having lots of free time if im gonna take 2 classes, ill be just basically at the gym and chilling at home. I've wanted to get back into weight lifting and intense cardio since that's what my body has been used to since I graduated from high school with non-stop sports exercises and workouts. I am super excited to go back and I'll try to bulk up a lot more in the summer and try to cut down in the fall/winter if my plan goes in the way I want it to. Gotta get that gatsu phsyique. 4-Gatsu.
stay inside because im in arizona
ohio and montana
alcohol
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(03-30-2023, 10:57 PM)horseless headman Wrote: im gonna see some cool people named reina
:flushed:

(03-31-2023, 12:47 PM)Ruby Wrote: alcohol
:D

(03-31-2023, 02:34 AM)Icey Wrote: stay inside because im in arizona
They have good dispensaries go get zooted buddy
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
and the living's easy