Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Discussion
Hello, before I start this I would to state that this ban request is not in action because someone RDMed and Leafed, rather this is more of a vote ban, as the offender to whom this request exists for has violated quite a few of the rules and has overall been quite annoying.

Name: Motoyataro

I do not know their Steam ID yet, I plan to find out when I get home or later if he isn't not on.

To sum up everything that Motoyataro has done, I'll provide a small list of offenses.

1. Multiple RDMs
2. Staff disrespect
3. Micspam on multiple occasions (especially when someone is trying to tell him he is doing something wrong)
4. Makes up his own rules

Every time you look at him, he's carrying the Trigger-Happy title. I believe many people, staff included, have found him to be incredibly annoying. I may be missing names on some although I am fairly certain that Christian and Scoovie are amongst them. I would ask for a vote ban in-game but: 1. I don't have access to the game as f now and 2. I think EVERYONE should have a say in this matter, not just he people who aren't playing right at that given moment. In any case, I have nothing personal against him, but it feels like he is pushing his limits on the server.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
STEAM_0:1:33980745

I would +1 this, but we need a little evidence.
I have seen multiple counts of staff disrespect/ mic-spam from him. We still need evidence encase he makes a request otherwise. I +1 a ban once there is more evidence. I personally don't need evidence, but admins and the purpose I stated here ^ is why we need it.
former admin2
Same. He's a very trigger happy person and just juke his way out of the rules. I would love to +1 this right now but we need proof.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 but also Dagger you were threatening to slay him if he killed you and being an extremely aggressive mod which was provoking him to disrespect you.

But that doesn't excuse everything else this mother fucker does.
(05-28-2017, 04:28 PM)Foxka Wrote: +1 but also Dagger you were threatening to slay him if he killed you and being an extremely aggressive mod which was provoking him to disrespect you.

Threatening to Slay him for calling a false KOS because they killed an innocent that I KOSed for T-Baiting? I would think I should I tell him he will be slain next round if I am killed off that...
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(05-28-2017, 04:35 PM)Dagger Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 04:28 PM)Foxka Wrote: +1 but also Dagger you were threatening to slay him if he killed you and being an extremely aggressive mod which was provoking him to disrespect you.

Threatening to Slay him for calling a false KOS because they killed an innocent that I KOSed for T-Baiting? I would think I should I tell him he will be slain next round if I am killed off that...

you said and i quote "if you kill me I'm going to slay you next round"
(05-28-2017, 04:42 PM)Foxka Wrote:

Again, killing someone for KOSing someone for a KOSable act is a slayable offense. I called out Cbeck for T-baiting. They killed him and Moto says, "well that's it, were killing you Dagger, KOS dagger" after seeing he was an innocent, and I WARNED him that that was not a reasonable KOS to which I get his signature, "No fuck you". After that, I told him if I was killed off hat reason and he was not a T I would report and slay him.
(05-28-2017, 05:09 PM)Dagger Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 04:42 PM)Foxka Wrote:

Again, killing someone for KOSing someone for a KOSable act is a slayable offense. I called out Cbeck for T-baiting. They killed him and Moto says, "well that's it, were killing you Dagger, KOS dagger" after seeing he was an innocent, and I WARNED him that that was not a reasonable KOS to which I get his signature, "No fuck you". After that, I told him if I was killed off hat reason and he was not a T I would report and slay him.

Every time you put a fact infront of Moto's face he will say "No fuck you" or a "I'm still going to kill you" response. He doesn't care he bullshits his way out of trouble. He thinks this game is a call of duty game which is not.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Please edit your post to use the correct format...

Also yes, you need proof to submit a ban request. You can't simply say he's mic spamming or has the trigger happy title most of the game. Record him during game, then re-submit your request. 

[Image: tumblr_nt6xdxLwWl1sjts6to1_500.gif]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================