Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Discussion
(05-28-2017, 05:49 PM)Raemu ✧*。 Wrote: Please edit your post to use the correct format...

Also yes, you need proof to submit a ban request. You can't simply say he's mic spamming or has the trigger happy title most of the game. Record him during game, then re-submit your request. 

[Image: tumblr_nt6xdxLwWl1sjts6to1_500.gif]

Format was put best I could, my Games.TV is currently out of space, so the only real proof I have right now is how many people can agree with me that he does these things, and I do think Scoovie, when he sees his, will also agree of his annoyance. I personally believe the witness section is whoever really comments, especially because I'm sure half of the server can agree on this. Other..? Eeeeh...and also I was hoping someone could post some footage of their own since my recorder is currently down.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
Yes he says that he is going to kill he but he doesn't it's a joke. Can you guys not get sarcasm. He's one of the funniest people on the server. I know this is a big statement but I bet if nopleez know him he would take him as his aprentice. Since nopleez is one of the funniest people that (use to) get on the server. For example when he says "ima kill you" or something he doesn't actually kill you he asks for permission (and I'm if he does rdm he takes the slay he might get salty but he takes the slay)  . He also plays the game he kill like 1-3 Ts average each round. Also when i find people annoying I don't make a ban request I click on their name and mute them simple as that. (I'm a add in more details later)
[Image: original.gif]
(05-28-2017, 10:00 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Yes he says that he is going to kill he but he doesn't it's a joke. Can you guys not get sarcasm. He's one of the funniest people on the server. I know this is a big statement but I bet if nopleez know him he would take him as his aprentice. Since nopleez is one of the funniest people that (use to) get on the server. For example when he says "ima kill you" or something he doesn't actually kill you he asks for permission (and I'm if he does rdm he takes the slay he might get salty but he takes the slay)  . He also plays the game he kill like 1-3 Ts average each round. Also when i find people annoying I don't make a ban request I click on their name and mute them simple as that. (I'm a add in more details later)

I agree to an extent. Moto is very funny and very good at the game, however, he does bend the rules for his favor. Notable recent example being Testing or KOSing with a 5 second timer, shooting the inno about to test in the head at 2 seconds. Another recent example being on community pool, his T bud is set up in the basement, he comes down, asks his T buddy if he can kill him to be proven then defib him later since the detective was on to him (the T bud), T bud told him no, Moto shoots his T bud anyway to be proven then dies later without his T buddy returning. Obviously his T buddy was pissed.

Preferably, rather than him getting banned, if someone could just talk to him and ask him to pull back on the mic-spam and his scorched earth policy would be ideal since he could still stay and have fun on the server without the rule breaking. However, if he decides to go with his trademark "Fuck You" and ignore everything then yeah a temp ban would be next.
(05-28-2017, 10:42 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 10:00 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Yes he says that he is going to kill he but he doesn't it's a joke. Can you guys not get sarcasm. He's one of the funniest people on the server. I know this is a big statement but I bet if nopleez know him he would take him as his aprentice. Since nopleez is one of the funniest people that (use to) get on the server. For example when he says "ima kill you" or something he doesn't actually kill you he asks for permission (and I'm if he does rdm he takes the slay he might get salty but he takes the slay)  . He also plays the game he kill like 1-3 Ts average each round. Also when i find people annoying I don't make a ban request I click on their name and mute them simple as that. (I'm a add in more details later)

I agree to an extent. Moto is very funny and very good at the game, however, he does bend the rules for his favor. Notable recent example being Testing or KOSing with a 5 second timer, shooting the inno about to test in the head at 2 seconds. Another recent example being on community pool, his T bud is set up in the basement, he comes down, asks his T buddy if he can kill him to be proven then defib him later since the detective was on to him (the T bud), T bud told him no, Moto shoots his T bud anyway to be proven then dies later without his T buddy returning. Obviously his T buddy was pissed.

Preferably, rather than him getting banned, if someone could just talk to him and ask him to pull back on the mic-spam and his scorched earth policy would be ideal since he could still stay and have fun on the server without the rule breaking. However, if he decides to go with his trademark "Fuck You" and ignore everything then yeah a temp ban would be next.

To add to StaleWater, I am a Tmod, I cannot Mute whomever I please, as I must be able to listen to everything.

Also the reason he usually gets so many kills on T's is because he kills off suspicion quite a bit.

His trademark "No fuck you" or "Shut up bitch" or "No, I still kill you bitch" is VERY annoying, and I have tried asking him personally to stop with it…guess what I got…"no fuck you".

It has become increasingly annoying. One time on Dolls map, I was on the bookshelf by the bed behind the picture frame, I see a bullet come flying at me and hit me from 10 o'clock, so naturally I back up for a second and peak at who it was. Fern is standing near the area the bullet came from and I say, "EXTREMELY HIGH SUSPICION ON FERN", because I did NOT see him fire. Motoyataro messages me that that is KOSable and that I should kill him.

I-I can't even begin to say how annoying he is. Now Nopleez was a lot different, he could be annoying in a funny way, I remember when he was a T he would run around shitgunninf people, and after each kill he would yell, "ALRIGHT I GOT HIM GUYS THAT GUY WAS A T", as he ran away from the bodies he passed.

This guy is kind of annoying but can be funny too, but he overstepped his bounds too much.
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
Alrighty everyone. I think we've all made our "points" about Moto... now is your time to take effort. Either go to Moto and try and have a reasonable discussion with him and try to make him serious about how he is pushing his boundaries of the rules. Or if anyone beyond this comment has any evidence of him*bullshitting* his way out of rule breaking then do so. From here on it's your move.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Theres also the fact that we need evidence
[Image: original.gif]

(05-28-2017, 05:49 PM)Raemu âœ§*。 Wrote: Please edit your post to use the correct format...

Also yes, you need proof to submit a ban request. You can't simply say he's mic spamming or has the trigger happy title most of the game. Record him during game, then re-submit your request. 

[Image: tumblr_nt6xdxLwWl1sjts6to1_500.gif]

(05-29-2017, 03:03 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Theres also the fact that we need evidence

This. Regardless of what his reputation is, we need to see actual proof of a specific instance.
I'm flat earther in-game.
[Image: akeemofzamunda-brockhampton-gold-0.gif]

Bottom line is we need evidence, also the trigger happy tag can be also due to the recent update with gmod, everyone has titles now that aren't completely accurate. Also dagger, were you saying you would slay him or get him slayed? Because how I read it, you're saying that if he killed you, you would make the report and finish said report resulting in his slay. Which obviously is a big no no. Now i wanna ask, how was he T bating in the first case to have you call a KOS?if he was just shooting the wall near no one and wasn't really tbating, and as per the MOTD states, that would be a false KOS, which is KOSable.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(05-30-2017, 10:23 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Bottom line is we need evidence, also the trigger happy tag can be also due to the recent update with gmod, everyone has titles now that aren't completely accurate. Also dagger, were you saying you would slay him or get him slayed? Because how I read it, you're saying that if he killed you, you would make the report and finish said report resulting in his slay. Which obviously is a big no no. Now i wanna ask, how was he T bating in the first case to have you call a KOS?if he was just shooting the wall near no one and wasn't really tbating, and as per the MOTD states, that would be a false KOS, which is KOSable.

he meant trigger happy in the literal sense, lol
(05-30-2017, 10:23 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Bottom line is we need evidence, also the trigger happy tag can be also due to the recent update with gmod, everyone has titles now that aren't completely accurate. Also dagger, were you saying you would slay him or get him slayed? Because how I read it, you're saying that if he killed you, you would make the report and finish said report resulting in his slay. Which obviously is a big no no. Now i wanna ask, how was he T bating in the first case to have you call a KOS?if he was just shooting the wall near no one and wasn't really tbating, and as per the MOTD states, that would be a false KOS, which is KOSable.

Firing what I believe is pulse rifle bullets while looking at me, it was not towards any wall and pulse rifle bullets tend to be bouncy if you get what I mean, so him looking at me while firing is KOSable.

Also I said I, personally, would slay him, now this hasn't been mentioned yet but I was the only mod on at the time.