Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Discussion
Still see no evidence for a ban..
(05-31-2017, 11:14 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: Still see no evidence for a ban..

Yeah I'm gonna ask a mod to close this one, I'll get evidence somehow, I'll be crafty fuck if I need to and hold a conversation with him via PM that way I don't have to record it, I can screen shot at that point. I'll screen shot all RDMs on his part.

I still don't see what kind of evidence I can put as was supposed to be more of a vote ban since I didn't have access to it at the time. Because he has served all his slays, but the majority of the time he RDMs efficiently and with frequency. What I mean is that he'll RDM 2 times per map and split up the RDMs so that they're far enough apart between rounds that we cannot count it as MASS RDM. So proof of what he does could have little to no effect if that is the case, because like I said none of his actions are bannable all on their own, it's more of a consistency between annoying features he presents in tandem with each other that poses this thread for it.

In any case, I just want to see what everyone's opinions were, it feels like the majority of people agree with me that they want him banned, however they cannot fulfill the action because of that empty evidence slot. But I now that once I get evidence it will be a cake walk to the ban.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(05-31-2017, 11:25 AM)Dagger Wrote:

Yeah I'm gonna ask a mod to close this one, I'll get evidence somehow, I'll be crafty fuck if I need to and hold a conversation with him via PM that way I don't have to record it, I can screen shot at that point. I'll screen shot all RDMs on his part.

I still don't see what kind of evidence I can put as was supposed to be more of a vote ban since I didn't have access to it at the time. Because he has served all his slays, but the majority of the time he RDMs efficiently and with frequency. What I mean is that he'll RDM 2 times per map and split up the RDMs so that they're far enough apart between rounds that we cannot count it as MASS RDM. So proof of what he does could have little to no effect if that is the case, because like I said none of his actions are bannable all on their own, it's more of a consistency between annoying features he presents in tandem with each other that poses this thread for it.

In any case, I just want to see what everyone's opinions were, it feels like the majority of people agree with me that they want him banned, however they cannot fulfill the action because of that empty evidence slot. But I now that once I get evidence it will be a cake walk to the ban.
1 your making moto sound like he's alot smarter than he actually is.
2 what if he rdms? As long as he serves his slays and doesnt mass I see no problem
[Image: original.gif]
(05-31-2017, 12:19 PM)StaleWater Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 11:25 AM)Dagger Wrote:

1 your making moto sound like he's alot smarter than he actually is.
2 what if he rdms? As long as he serves his slays and doesnt mass I see no problem

1: not really
2: He serves his slays fine, it's his overall annoyance with his attitude and micspam that is what makes me want him banned. Since he got on the server all he has called trouble.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]