Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to the Dinkleberg's Community
hi yes, tldr mental state was big bad had to dip and focused on myself.
but good stuff now college graduated i have degree but I am actively wanting to sue the living shit out of my college because they scammazed and blacklisted me from other colleges because they took away my scholarships and other stuff
3.9 GPA wasted
now I do gardening life is good, why was gaming so medicore last year
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Dear Dinkleberg's GMod community,

I am writing to you all today to announce that I have made the decision to resign from my position as Web Admin for the community. Effective immediately, I will be stepping down and demoting myself to the role of Web Moderator.

This decision was not an easy one to make, but after much thought and reflection, I believe it is the right one for both myself and the community. As Web Admin, I felt that I was not able to give my all to the community and provide the level of support and leadership that is expected of me. By stepping down and taking on a lesser role, I can still contribute to the community in a meaningful way while also focusing on other aspects of my life.

In addition, I would also like to announce that I have decided to unban our former Web Admin, Gabe, and offer him the role of Web Admin again. Gabe has shown great dedication and commitment to the community in the past, and I believe that he deserves another chance to serve in a leadership role.

I know that this decision may come as a surprise to some, but I assure you that it is in the best interest of the community. I will continue to support and contribute to the community in my new role as Web Moderator, and I am excited to see where we can go from here.

Thank you all for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

Laced Xanax
hello im unbanned