Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: HiddenBlade

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53826296

Time Played: 4w, 0d, 4h, 28min, 45 sec

When First Joined: July 8th, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any day from 9 a.m. to midnight. Subject to change once I acquire a job.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help by doing reports alongside fellow staff members, instruct guests on server procedures as well as answer any of the questions they have regarding, and generally make sure players have a good time while they are on the server so that they feel like coming back.

Why you want to help the community: I've met a lot of great people and have had many fun moments while being apart of this server. If I can do anything to help with the workings with the server whether its helping with reports or helping new members, I will.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Surfing through TTT servers when I first got GMod, found dinks and met a lot of interesting, fun people so I decided to stick around.

Other: I know there's been dips in my play times throughout my time on the server, I am a college student and occasionally gotta redirect my attention from games to my schoolwork as my future rides on if I can graduate college. As it stands right now, I'm can put my full attention to the server. I'll try my hardest to live up to the standards of the staff and help our community flourish.
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I have already discussed with hiddenblade everything could happen, because he read through my guide, and contacted me.

I agree with this application, which means it'll be a plus one.

+1, and for contacting me, he received my coveted "seal of approval"

Good luck.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
..... I am too tired to doing applications. Ignore

+1 Because Tons reminded me to do this
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-28-2017, 09:14 PM)Lin Wrote: +.5 (Now I fucking say this) Yes you good a good grasp on the rules and you do ban reports but I think you need atleast a week of servertime. No one has been approved when they just reach 100hrs

Uh, he has 4 weeks bby

+1 for hiddenblade though, although he's sweaty af, I can honestly say he's grown to be a friend of mine.
(05-28-2017, 09:18 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 09:14 PM)Lin Wrote: +.5 (Now I fucking say this) Yes you good a good grasp on the rules and you do ban reports but I think you need atleast a week of servertime. No one has been approved when they just reach 100hrs

Uh, he has 4 weeks bby

+1 for hiddenblade though, although he's sweaty af, I can honestly say he's grown to be a friend of mine.

Lin were not going to mow over this.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
4 weeks, and active on forums, +1
Dont look so blue
its about time +1
+1 only because if anyone doesn't deserve to be bambzooled like me it's you!
Long standing community member that is very active. Shows knowledge of the rules and explaining them to players. I think he would make a great addition to the staff team. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~