Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is the Birb ready to leave the Nest?
Ingame Name: Bird

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:566207695

Time Played: 462 hrs (According to Game Tracker before I made my account, might be wrong)

When First Joined: Around February 21, 2022 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Timezone: Centeral USA Time
  • Mon - Thurs: 12:15 am - 3 am
  • Friday: 8:30pm - 3 am (Work) / Anytime that I am not sleeping/busy (Not Working) 
  • Saturday - Sunday: Anytime that I am not sleeping/busy

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: 
I want to make the server more fun and positive. When there's players causing troubles in the server, I try my best to maintain the server from going into chaos and warn them about the rules of the server. It can be frustrating at time when there are players who doesn't listen and continue ruining the servers for everyone online. I can also help the server at nighttime when most of the staffs are sleeping/busy instead of pinging staff at 3 in the morning. 

Why do you want to help the community?:
Dinkleberg is actually the first community that I had actually interact with other players. I'm a introvert person so I really don't have a relationship that I called friends with a lot of people. The regulars in Dinkleberg PH made me come out my shell a bit which made the server more fun for me.
 So when there's troubles going online and there is no staffs available, I really want to help out the players who want nothing more than to have fun but cannot when the problem begins to rose into chaos with the limitation that I have as a Donor. I also want to help out staffs that can very hard for them calming down the situations, expectedly if there is only one staff available and take care of the chaos online. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): None

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): None

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I do.
  • Video: I used OBS for recording and Avidemux for editing the videos
  • Screenshots: I used my laptop Window key + Alt + Prt for screenshots and Photo editor.

How did you find us?: I brought Gmod for the first time and decided to play Prop hunt because of Youtube. I joined in the server due to the amount of players compared to the other servers. 

Other: 

I don't have the experience of being a staff or joining a community but, I am willing to learn and do my best to be a better bird. Even if I am denied of being Trusted, I am still going to help out the community as best I can since I like the people here. I also know not to burnout myself when playing a chaos game as I have other activities to take my mind down. Sorry for the any grammars in this post, I am bad at writing.  
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
(04-09-2023, 03:33 AM)Bird (2) Wrote: Ingame Name: Bird

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:566207695

Time Played: 462 hrs (According to Game Tracker before I made my account, might be wrong)

When First Joined: Around February 21, 2022 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Timezone: Centeral USA Time
  • Mon - Thurs: 12:15 am - 3 am
  • Friday: 8:30pm - 3 am (Work) / Anytime that I am not sleeping/busy (Not Working) 
  • Saturday - Sunday: Anytime that I am not sleeping/busy

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: 
I want to make the server more fun and positive. When there's players causing troubles in the server, I try my best to maintain the server from going into chaos and warn them about the rules of the server. It can be frustrating at time when there are players who doesn't listen and continue ruining the servers for everyone online. I can also help the server at nighttime when most of the staffs are sleeping/busy instead of pinging staff at 3 in the morning. 

Why do you want to help the community?:
Dinkleberg is actually the first community that I had actually interact with other players. I'm a introvert person so I really don't have a relationship that I called friends with a lot of people. The regulars in Dinkleberg PH made me come out my shell a bit which made the server more fun for me.
 So when there's troubles going online and there is no staffs available, I really want to help out the players who want nothing more than to have fun but cannot when the problem begins to rose into chaos with the limitation that I have as a Donor. I also want to help out staffs that can very hard for them calming down the situations, expectedly if there is only one staff available and take care of the chaos online. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): None

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): None

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I do.
  • Video: I used OBS for recording and Avidemux for editing the videos
  • Screenshots: I used my laptop Window key + Alt + Prt for screenshots and Photo editor.

How did you find us?: I brought Gmod for the first time and decided to play Prop hunt because of Youtube. I joined in the server due to the amount of players compared to the other servers. 

Other: 

I don't have the experience of being a staff or joining a community but, I am willing to learn and do my best to be a better bird. Even if I am denied of being Trusted, I am still going to help out the community as best I can since I like the people here. I also know not to burnout myself when playing a chaos game as I have other activities to take my mind down. Sorry for the any grammars in this post, I am bad at writing.  
With my Time playing with Bird I can easily give this application a BIG +1 

She has made some ban request on the Forums 

Is Active and friendly on the discord serve and in the game 

And helps record Hackers, Ghosters and any other trouble makers that’s on the serve when there is no staff available 

so I have no doubt that she wouldn’t be a good staff member plus if we can have a possum in staff there is plenty of room for a Bird!!
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
Again to be serious for a second; I think bird is definitely ready to be Trusted. She's been here for quite some time, knows the rules, and is very fair on them. Plus she often hops on when staff aren't on at night to help. Plus she can record. I know she probably is new to this but I think it's worth giving her a chance, I think she has more than deserved it. Easy +1
Hi Bird!

THIS is the application I've been waiting for! Glad you are applying. You do an awesome job as a Donor, and you are more than ready to become a staff. Going to go over my personal positives and negatives for you regarding this application below. 

Positives:
  • First off, you don't overstep yourself as a Donor. You ping when it's needed. You don't overstep when staff are on, but know when to assist. I wish all Donors were like this.
  • You know the rules very well inside and out. You assist in keeping the server a fun and most importantly a safe place for people to play. You know exactly what is right and wrong.
  • Your activity is really good. Active staff are awesome to have. (not a shade towards any staff)
  • You hop on to Discord pings when staff aren't able to. This shows you will be proactive to staff pings to be able to handle situations whenever they occur. 
  • Your ban requests are great, detailed, and extremely helpful. You have soooo many. Keep that up when you get Trusted! 
  • You've never had even a single small punishment. Literally no mutes, gags, etc. You are a good bird!
Negatives:
  • Uhhhhhh NONE lol
With all of that said, it's a massive +11111 from me. Wish you applied sooner, but happy to see that you have! I don't see any reason to see your application to be denied. 

Good luck on your app!
???????? ??????
Bird is the only one who actually reports on discord +1 for me
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
You filthy monster, dare to show your face? The easiest -1 from me and all hot dogs.

Jk

The easiest +1, extremely helpful being, for a bird of course.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
+1 Was online seemingly every day last week. Also, every time he is on he is either informing new players basic commands/tips or answering questions/helping online mods.
Possum said there wouldn't be any other birbs after I resign so +1
[Image: unknown.png]
this person has literally filed evidence to me and other staff that has resulted in over 3 sucessful bans that I can remember off the top of my head, probably many more.

also is super helpful in-lobby already

give them the green (dark green) name.

+1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Bumpppppity...
[Image: IMG_6145.png]
???????? ??????