Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Off to serve our country!
Hello all,

It's finally came to the time in which I'm finally following my passions and dreams. As of tomorrow, I'll be starting just that, by going off to serve in the United States AirForce! Basic will take till tomorrow, to the end of July. I'd like to thank everyone that's been a part of Dinks community for the great experiences, good and bad, and all of the wonderful friendships I've gained along the way. Whether it's been a short time or  a long time I'm going to miss every single one of y'all Thanks again for everything, and being apart of my life, I'll see you guys in two months and hope you enjoy your time during the summer! :)

Since you wanted a shoutout, you're a wee little bitch! @tons

Farewell till July :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No matter what military you are in. It's a honor that you are taking a big risk like that. Good luck out there rookie.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
At least I was a wee bitch.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Wow! Good job man, have a good time and don't die :*
[Image: aUrI8iI.jpg]

Best of luck to you.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
Stay safe out there soldier.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Good luck bb. We will miss you. Don't die
Good luck to you. Thank you for deciding to serve our country.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Good luck Extreme, and thank you for the service you are willing to undertake for our country
oh jesus fuck we all know how bad you are with a gun already.