Poll: Nerf the shotgun.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.16%
12 63.16%
No
36.84%
7 36.84%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerf the Shotgun.
It's absurd being one shot from across a room by this gun. There is no counter to it other than using another shotgun. It ruins the game for a majority of the people because, unless you miss *REALLY* bad, you can't react because you are dead.

PLEASE nerf this gun.
The shotgun is way too op, most of the time it ruins the fun when you are walking around and you have no way of defending yourself when even if they clip your toe you die. 150 go? Oh that's too bad imma just shotgun you once from across the map and you die too. Really needs a nerf
I wonder if there is a counter for this exact thread. Too many, but it needs a nerf.
former admin2
I have always used a FAMAS or M24, but I got sick of people one shotting me across the map with a shotgun, so I switched to a shotgun and it is op as all hell. It really needs a nerf.
(05-29-2017, 01:31 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I wonder if there is a counter for this exact thread. Too many, but it needs a nerf.

To be fair most of the "shotgun op plz nerf!!1!" threads are just complaining about it. This is an actual request/poll to nerf the Shotgun.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Again, this is supposed to be an OFFICIAL petition
Damn ferret.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I've been rooting for this for years. I don't think it'll ever happen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well, we can only pray that Dink gets on sometime and apply said nerfs, or can the Dev Team do it?

Case in point though, if you are within the range of a shotgun you better have headshot skills or else you're going to lose that fight very quickly. I use the M14 because I double tap for the head to kill a shotgunner before they can get their second shot in if the first doesn't outright kill me. However, most other weapons don't have that luxury of high headshot damage + high RoF so the shotgun just craps on them as others have already pointed out on this thread.