Poll: Nerf the shotgun.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.16%
12 63.16%
No
36.84%
7 36.84%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerf the Shotgun.
(Just posting here what i did in a recent shotgun nerfing related post)

Two things, number one: Changing the stats of a vanilla TTT weapon, unless different then what i do, is as simple as changing them to different numbers. Incredibly simple, i am pretty sure if i can do it Dink should be able to. Number Two: Stale, the shotgun doesn't need to shoot ruber bullets, but it also shouldn't shoot plasma heated super speed anti matter pellet shot. Sure, in real life a shotgun performs the way it does in the server, it decimates close quarters and is even pretty good at farther ranges, but his is a video game, this it needs to be balanced so that other weapons can compete with it at ranges past the size of the tester room of 67th way and a little bit farther then that. Now, i recommend for changes:

1. Less pellets, but each do some more damage perhaps. This should lower it's ranged effectivness, since less pellets should hit, but it should still be able to compete well at close ranges.

2. Less Shells in the magazine, perhaps 5 or 6. The shotgun in game int a Benelli M4, which, does have an 8 round maximun load, but the civilian version has 6, so that should be ok for rebalancing.

3. Rate of fire can stay the same, it is a semi automatic shitgun, but as a shotgun maybe a little more recoil, or not it does have decent recoil already.

4. Also MP7 should be nerfed as well, and here is something i said on the discord a while ago about both shotguns and MP7's:
http://i.imgur.com/iVQ2MPc.png
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Exactly as blackcat says, this should be an EASY fix. The mp7 is fine because of its fast fire speed/low clip size, but thats an idea for another thread. What i propose we do to make the shotguns at least a little more balanced is Decrease the ammount of pellets in the OG Shotgun, increase the damage of the pump shotgun but lower the fire rate, and leave the locomotive as is. That should make each shotgun a little more unique, and balance it out a little more.
Wish the mp7 could be a primary
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Because the shotgun has a spread, a few pellets will hit the head
Whenever someone is headshotted their screen goes bright red for a second
It is insanely difficult to react to someone with a shotgun when your screen goes bright red even though they could've been aiming for your body, a pellet could've strayed off into your face
I propose that we reduce or remove the red effect entirely for the shotgun, if possible
shit gun is love shit gun is life
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
(06-01-2017, 10:37 AM)Lin Wrote: Wish the mp7 could be a primary

unrelated to this thread, keep it on topic.