Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I keeep getting kicked from the server.
Steam Name: [CSI] An Arabic Person
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam I.D: ( SteamID STEAM_0:0:629496018 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who banned you: N/A ( Kicked by Garro(STEAM_0:1:90012891) )
Reason for ban: Hacking

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reason for Admins to unban you: I'm not really banned but i keep getting kicked from the prop hunt server for hacking, all the models for the props were errors and i could see everyone, there were other people who very obvious. Ex: Someone was hiding in a corner as huge rock and the rock was peeking out of the corner so i shot them for the other people that i saw that were in spots that are hard to find they were errors and i just shot them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Optional) Extra details/information: I believe that I was being reported to the staff for hacking at the time of this post, I also believe that me being constantly kicked even trying to explain myself by connecting and getting kicked for "Explain to the mirror" was entirely unjustified. I should have been able to at least explain myself, I do like prop hunt quite a bit and I am very good at it too me saying this was only to inform other people so I wont get kicked again.

I can't wait for garro to respond to yet another one of these.

All so may you record some evidence as we wait?
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(04-14-2023, 06:55 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: I can't wait for garro to respond to yet another one of these.

All so may you record some evidence as we wait?
I don't really have any evidence recorded at the time, as I don't just randomly record my gameplay because I don't really have a need to.
You claim that all the models and props are errors for you.  WDo you have evidence to support this claim?  Do you also have evidence that you have been told how to fix this issue (told in chat, either voice or text, on how to download steam workshop items)?  Please add this evidence or send it to staff members to support your claims.  I say this because staff members will never continuously kick a player for no reason.  If they knew that you have a fixable issue, they would actually work with you.  If not, your ban would be forthcoming.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
We need video proof, can’t really go by anything unless there’s definitive evidence on the matter. Garro will have evidence.
???????? ??????
(04-14-2023, 06:58 PM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: You claim that all the models and props are errors for you.  WDo you have evidence to support this claim?  Do you also have evidence that you have been told how to fix this issue (told in chat, either voice or text, on how to download steam workshop items)?  Please add this evidence or send it to staff members to support your claims.  I say this because staff members will never continuously kick a player for no reason.  If they knew that you have a fixable issue, they would actually work with you.  If not, your ban would be forthcoming.

Im gonna say it again (sorry if you didnt see my previous reply) But i don't just randomly record my gameplay I can show you that i do not have any addons installed though (for the server)

(04-14-2023, 07:00 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: We need video proof, can’t really go by anything unless there’s definitive evidence on the matter. Garro will have evidence.
 I dont mean to be rude but check my replys.
(04-14-2023, 07:01 PM)[CSI] An Arabic Person Wrote:
(04-14-2023, 06:58 PM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: You claim that all the models and props are errors for you.  WDo you have evidence to support this claim?  Do you also have evidence that you have been told how to fix this issue (told in chat, either voice or text, on how to download steam workshop items)?  Please add this evidence or send it to staff members to support your claims.  I say this because staff members will never continuously kick a player for no reason.  If they knew that you have a fixable issue, they would actually work with you.  If not, your ban would be forthcoming.

Im gonna say it again (sorry if you didnt see my previous reply) But i don't just randomly record my gameplay I can show you that i do not have any addons installed though (for the server)

(04-14-2023, 07:00 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: We need video proof, can’t really go by anything unless there’s definitive evidence on the matter. Garro will have evidence.
 I dont mean to be rude but check my replys.
If there isn't any evidence that supports your claims, there really isn't any way to take you seriously, as Potato said. Also, as Milk Chan said, I would recommend recording your gameplay if you are accused of doing something against the rules.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Show Content

Don't worry, I'm sure Garro will have a recording.

All so we have a staff abuse section, it would have been more fitting to place this there.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(04-14-2023, 07:12 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
Show Content

Don't worry, I'm sure Garro will have a recording.

All so we have a staff abuse section, it would have been more fitting to place this there.
Okay, Im sorry
Just leave the thread here for now. If it needs to be moved, it can be moved. It's possible this may end up being the appropriate place anyway.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]