Ingame Name: Katie <3

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:1:551465746

Time Played: 118 hours

When First Joined: July 25, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
I'm available Monday- Friday anytime after 3pm CT Weekends anytime

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community? I have the best Mom voice to make vc trolls stop in their tracks!
On a serious note, I am on everyday and I'm very observant and willing to learn how to spot players ghosting or hacking.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this community and the people within it. I want to help keep the server a friendly place where people can relax after work or keep themselves distracted. This community has helped me through alot of dark times in my life and I'd love to give back to it somehow.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
I've been banned for being too much of a gremlin or being smelly 3 times lmao 
Never for anything serious.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): My first time, I'm nervous.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
I'm willing to download anything that would help me record, I do know how to ss

How did you find us?: It's been a very long time since I've joined but I downloaded PH and ended up in dinks server. After a couple weeks I donated and joined the discord.

Other: I really hope that I've shown most of you that I've matured alot since I first joined.
When Life Give You Lemons, Make Fucking Lemonade! 

-Katie Heart (Stinky Ph Player)
Katie is quite helpful when it comes to troublemakers and when staff isn't on before I had become staff. She does have "The Voice" which I had seen in action before. Not only that, she is very kind to new players and helps anyone as best she can. Also, I would recommend OBS for ppl who never record before.

+1 from the bird
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Hi Katie,

I'm personally going to -1 this application due to your age. you're too old grandma.

On a serious note, I'm going to go over your positives and negatives for your staff application below explaining my personal opinions on you becoming Prop Hunt staff.

Positives:
  • Playtime, you have a lot of recent playtime. You play almost every everyday. Active staff is great to have.
  • You ping the Discord when problems occur. You aren't Donor staff, good job!
  • Know when to step your foot down. You know the rules very well and know what is fine and what is not fine in the server.
  • You know when to assist staff in-game. Keep this up!
  • Active in the Discord.
  • Well known in the community.
Negatives:
  • No ban requests other than a really old one. This isn't really a requirement for Trusted, but definitely nice to have.
  • Not knowing how to record. Briefly went over how to in a PM. 
In summary I think you would be a good fit as PH staff. With some training with what hacking/ghosting looks like and how to record, you would be great. You know the rules well, and know when to use your mom voice. Its a +1 from me.

Good luck on your application!
???????? ??????
Well this was unexpected.

I think potato went over things quite well.

With a bit of training, I think you could be quite helpful.

If you need help with recording and storing your files feel free to ask in discord DMs.

+1 let the family expand.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Not really the best with this stuff but ever since I've seen her on here Katie has been nothing but kind and helpful to most people. Knows how to handle the server when there aren't any staff on, knows the rules, and overall just seems to know how to handle people pretty well here. I'm sure she'd be great as a Trusted.
I have no issue with this.

As others have said, Katie is helpful, mature, not afraid of bs, loves helping where she can, etc.
She’s stepped in to help a couple of times while I was on (I.E helping with mic spam while I dealt with yesterday’s hacker) she already has binds for warning and helpful tips. She gets along great with  every server. I think she’s ready for a step up.

+1 from the Month Boy
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Played with them the other day on PH, enjoyable person and was helpful to other players.

+1 and good luck on your app!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I do not want to staff along side this person

Joking, +1
[Image: image.png]
I've only known Katie for a few days now, but whenever i hop into the server and she's online i always get a "Hey Razor" and she is great when you get all the little kids in there screaming and shouting, even the older dudes. she said it best, she has a great mum voice haha. With the extra help, she'd be a great staff member, imho:)
[Image: 52934950296_f87b772f5e_n.jpg]
[Image: 213313.png?1683911023]
eh

this person is a good noodle

+1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD