Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show This Moderator Guy What Actual Staff Does
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
Moderator (STEAM_0:0:764325767)

Potential Witnesses: 
The like 5 people on lol (no regulars were on).

Reason to Ban: 
Disrespect/slurring. He joined and immediately told someone to "shut the fuck up you n*gger". He needs a longer break than a day ban with numerous listings and a previous day ban. He only has 33 minutes on the server and he's only here to troll. 

Proof: 
Video here (timestamps in the description). Sorry for the slight background noise, my TV was on... lol.

Other:

Previous ban along with mine.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
???????? ??????
I am witness to this ban +1 from me
[Image: giphy.gif]
Shit, I don’t even remember if I have anything from them still. I’ll check when I can and Edit this post appropriately.

EDIT: I did not, I had banned them in support of Mystical.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
More evidence for this wonderful "Moderator". Video link here (timestamps in the description). Should of gagged him sooner, but oh well, he diggin himself deeper. 

Also if @August and/or @MysticalElfWarrior have any more evidence for this POS, that would be great, thanks!
???????? ??????
Player has been banned for a month for racism, staff disrespect, slurs, verbal ghosting, and just being a dick. next ban will be longer or perm depending on the scale.

if there is any other evidence sent in I will reopen this thread to add it.

thank you for your hard work tato.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.