Unban appeal
(04-21-2023, 01:50 PM)chelllman Wrote:
(04-21-2023, 11:35 AM)StrenuousSpider Wrote:
(04-21-2023, 10:49 AM)Carson Wrote:
(04-21-2023, 09:19 AM)StrenuousSpider Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 11:45 PM)super sucker 9 Wrote: -
-snip-
-snip-
Where are the bans, if you read my last comment you would vary much know thats mainly what i mean. So its a fact that if they were ban worthy the bans went ignored, fault of you staff alone. Being listed does not make this go to a perma ban it goes to a week ban. she was not punished for the past week ban because false and norm agreed. Its strange she would go from One ban to a week ban for ghosting that was proven false. to that being gone to now actually breaking a rule and it going straight past the week ban she should be getting. You can keep trying to justify it all you want but its it a over step.

Carson you yourself have RDMed me multiple times not just a few, and thats not counting the others to other people, but i never record so i dont have it as its not a gun rdm so fair enough. prolly only got 1 for levi, Norms RDMs towards me were at the start when i first started playing and did not know the rules. Slayed warned ect... for what exactly the RDMs that happened ages ago that have yet to happen to randoms since? Warnings mean nothing if you choose not to punish for the act. Warnings then punishment then ban is again in the rules that yall choose to follow when you feel like it. NOT GONNA BAN MYSELF WHEN I GOT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH... then dont rdm.

-snip-
Everyone, please snip your replies so we don't see giant (unformatted as well) walls of text that are a pain in the butt to read.

When it comes to RDM, RDM was quite common before Nuru put her foot down about it last year.  Since then, I've seen a significant reduction in RDM from both staff and players.  RDM prior to this probably shouldn't be considered because everyone was doing it (it was hard to get through a single round without 2+ people getting RDM'd back then).  If staff are RDMing now, then I see the problem.

As Laced said, the murder rules are not inflexible.  Phantom was given a week ban (I think based off murderbans) for RDM it seems with the next being permanent.  Let's ignore this for now though.

Just this month, Phantom told someone to commit suicide and told another player "Fuck you I hope you rip your toenail out and it hurts".  If an admin determines someone's harassment to be toxic enough, they can skip the guidelines.  Murder isn't my server.  If Phantom is unbanned, then additional comments like the ones above should result in a very long ban.
It was a Day ban and this can be looked up. Suicide yes as thats the issue at hand here. If no warnings or ban were given for the Toenail line again thats on staff for letting it slide without communicating or doing anything about it. she cant look to improve if its not brought up, this kill yourself line if the first its been brought up. But the thing is that would go to Warning 1 of which is 2 warnings before a punishment. 2 punishments before a perma ban. Hell you even once said this.
"Thanks for the report." "according to the staff guidelines, the protocol for telling someone to kill themself is: 1. Round mute/gag + warning 2. Kick 3. Permanent ban".

In neither the Murder Rules or The rules you said in another thread means this is a perma ban, even in your wrong variant of the rules you posted just 2 months ago. This month with the two rule breaks you all have managed to list so far still only leads into a week ban at most.

Using anything older then whats happened just recently would just be again unfair. If they were allowed to be let off the hook then they should stay that way for those cases.

These are the rules of the server, the rules are quite clear for the most part. Severity is again just yall using things that were already let go without issue, with yall again backtracking to make this much larger then it needs to be, because you have no bases for this other then to bring in old stuff that yall already let go and decided to do nothing about.

Messages In This Thread
Unban appeal - by §9ViolitheThePhantomFemdogX3 - 04-17-2023, 07:09 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by August - 04-17-2023, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by Lost_Leviathan - 04-17-2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by Norm Ender - 04-20-2023, 04:34 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by Carson - 04-20-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by chelllman - 04-20-2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by reinaberg - 04-21-2023, 12:23 AM
RE: Unban appeal - by StrenuousSpider - 04-20-2023, 08:36 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by super sucker 9 - 04-20-2023, 11:45 PM
RE: Unban appeal - by StrenuousSpider - 04-21-2023, 09:19 AM
RE: Unban appeal - by Carson - 04-21-2023, 10:49 AM