Unban Request
Ingame Name: BACKPACK?

SteamID:
 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Backpakk/  , STEAM_0:1:159692862

Who Banned You: Ace1579, on 11/25/2018.

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM 

Length of Ban: Perma-Ban

Reason for Admins to Unban: I will behave, I Mass RDM'd cause I think I was 100% done with GMOD at the time, but what a fool I was thinking I was done. Some friends wanted to play GMod so I was like yeah there was this dinkleburg server I used to play in and I realized my mistake when I could not connect lol. This server is like the only good one from what I remember, and the people and admins were like super chill

I've like never used forums before so I apologize if stuff looks weird. Its been 5 years and I'd like to play again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I think I was banned from a few other TTT servers around that time for the same thing, I Don't know which ones though
+1 unban old ban
(04-23-2023, 08:53 PM)voidzz Wrote: +1 unban old ban
ty <3
A permaban unban?? Absolutely not. A permaban is permanent.....jk it's been like 5 years. I'm sure you have matured since then, and RDMing isn't really worth a longer ban than what you already have served. I don't really play TTT, but I support this unban, so it's a +1 from me.
???????? ??????
+1 Come back But take it from me I did you a favor that day best to keep it that way (server is bad) I wish I was permabanned
[Image: Z83.PNG]
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Now that this is in the right place, yeah +1. 5 years is a long time for mass RDM.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
still banned , Sadge
+1, too long ago
also, bans usually take a week or so for admins to get to, so be patient and they should be able to handle it when they are able to.
(04-24-2023, 10:29 PM)slater Wrote: +1, too long ago
also, bans usually take a week or so for admins to get to, so be patient and they should be able to handle it when they are able to.
Got you, take your time. I'm just super hyped to play again lmao
@chibill thoughts