Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff App Format
I'm going to assume (and hope and pray) that the admins have access to the responses and weren't making us respond to something that they couldn't see instead of the alternative.
you mean bryan hasn't been reading my 18 part ms pacman fanfiction i wrote in the question forms? wtf.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(02-01-2023, 12:49 PM)Damien Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 12:41 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: I'm sure you can ask an admin to see your answers (and everyone else's answers). I'm sure the list of answers just keeps growing lol. Actually I'm interested in seeing the crap responses as well. Can we make that happen?
Admin's can't see the google forms for the scenario as far as I know, I think queef or one of the older admins are the only people that can see it (Unless I am wrong).

I'm pretty sure I've tried to include my responses to the scenarios on my apps but I could be wrong.

They can see them (At Least Nicol can), i have asked to view them a few times before I have voted and read them.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(02-01-2023, 12:49 PM)Damien Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 12:41 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: -snip-
Admin's can't see the google forms for the scenario as far as I know, I think queef or one of the older admins are the only people that can see it (Unless I am wrong).
TTTmins can see the form, I think Bryan just made a new one some time ago.

You are wrong and therefore unless'd.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-27-2023, 04:39 PM)squid Wrote: I'm pretty sure this used to be a thing at one point.

edit: just realized i just revived a deceased thread. apologies
Dumbass
(02-27-2023, 04:42 PM)Damien Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 04:39 PM)squid Wrote: I'm pretty sure this used to be a thing at one point.

edit: just realized i just revived a deceased thread. apologies
Dumbass
shutup damien