Unban request
Ingame Name: FROST BYTE

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198428054339/

Who Banned You: City

Reason For Ban: mass RDM on 4 people in a small room

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: ok so i did not want to get shot to death by everyone in the room for guessing wrong on city being a traitor and so i proceeded to kill everyone in the room and then threw myself off the map. I want to get unbanned because dinklebergs is the last good server and i dont want to miss out on the fun because i made a mistake. 

from FROST BYTE

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): only on ahg gamings minecraft server

Other:
Yeah, this guy is actually good ppls and 3/4 people rdm'd forgave him. Do the right thing dinkleberg team. You're basically banning him for rdm'ing 1 person.
if 3/4 people actually forgave him in reports then he shouldn't have been banned and its just rdm lol +1
This man saved thousands during 9/11 and did it all without a thank you #FreeByte +1

(can confirm 3/4 people forgave the man just after his ban, easy mistake to make)
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(05-04-2023, 06:23 AM)Jawa Wrote: This man saved thousands during 9/11 and did it all without a thank you #FreeByte +1

(can confirm 3/4 people forgave the man just after his ban, easy mistake to make)
[Image: 6waa4z.png]

memes aside, if it's true that 3/4 people forgave then unban, +1 if that's the case.
+1 3 out of the 4 people forgave him he should not have been banned in the first place. free my boy #freeFrostByte
+1 we can have him back, I banned him because there were 4 reports and I banned him mid round for the mass RDM, only 1 was forgiven initially 2 of them got forgiven after the round ended when it was too late.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(05-04-2023, 03:56 PM)City Wrote: +1 we can have him back, I banned him because there were 4 reports and I banned him mid round for the mass RDM, only 1 was forgiven initially 2 of them got forgiven after the round ended when it was too late.
>>dumbness ensues

>>more dumbness ensues in form of ban

lmao just undo it

+1 to unban
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
end 1984, free frost byte
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
You have been unbanned.