Mocha Unban Request
Ingame Name: Mocha :]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124881616

Who Banned You: (DEMON)Skullfire

Reason For Ban: Calling people things along the lines of "pedophile" and "child toucher" (Pedo Jokes; Warning system 20+ Points)

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: 2 Months is not that long but I feel it has been enough time for me to reflect and change how I choose my words, despite my jokes being jokes it is not an excuse to break rules multiple times. I have personally noticed a change (which I cannot prove but if allowed back in will definitely be noticed) in what I say and feel it is a lot better to the point where I believe I rarely if ever use those insults in my day to day. I hope the couple months gone will be enough to get another chance.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes but falsely

Other: Is there an unban appeal limit? 
I remember you Mocha! You are a nightmare to deal with!
-1 you knew what you were doing the whole time and those "jokes" of yours were flagrantly awful and hurtful.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You’re right, two months is not that long. Way too short for that. -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Just going to dump some useful info here.

Your warns that eventually lead up to this ban.

11/22/2022 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes
02/01/2023 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes
02/06/2023 - 4-point Slur warn
02/21/2023 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes

Bans related to all these warns.
02/02/2023 - 3 day ban for exceeding 15 warn points.
02/06/2023 - 1 week ban for exceeding 20 warn points
02/21/2023 - Perma banned. (You only had 28 warn points but having to give you three warns already for the same exact thing took some weight and staff discretion bumped it from a 2 week ban for going over 25 points to the perma.)
im for it idrc, if you're worried about him being same old same just put him on a leash where next one is unappealable
nah, 2 months IS short.

sit out a bit longer. and stop calling people that shit. its hurtful.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
If memory serves right, Mocha has a long history of similar said comments, and would often bring up the conversation of the exploitation of children at random times in game.
I see absolutely 0 benefit for such characters to be let back on server. -1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I remember playing with you in 2020 and you never acted up from what I remember, what happened?

-1 for now, I hope you can wait out a bit longer before appealing again, maybe a few months to a year
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Wow! You sound absolutely awful, please stay gone.
-1 for an unban, especially when it's only been 2 months.
I don't understand how you can get warned once, then do the same thing over and over again and expect to be unbanned. Why would staff take a chance on bringing you back after only 2 months? It's not like you had an anime arc where you became good or something in a blink of an eye.
former admin2