Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Last Hurrah!
You're not going to get it but I support the idea.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Gonna try and keep this quick and short.

I've always seem Chelllman as a profesional and with how much he has done for the server I think he is the perfect fit.  With how inactive Dink has been we need Chelllman with a higher role to keep the server going.  I've been gone from the server for a long while because I got bored of the game and others did too.  Knowing that we can have somebody that could bring a new bloom for the server so take this fat +1
[Image: unknown.png]
Chelllman,
My personal advice is that you reach out directly to Dink regarding this prospect.
Bring him a proposal of what co-ownership would look like - what responsibilities you would take on, what accesses you would have, and present Dink with methods (e.g. contracts, NDA, etc) that you would agree to in order to dissuade various concerns Dink may have due to actions of past individuals.
Frankly I think PH is more in need of a co-owner than TTT given Dink's direct involvement with TTT as of late. TTT was being well cared for by Dink when I left, but PH/Murder was often an afterthought I feel that some of the backend stuff for PH is more of an annoyance for Dink, and I'm willing to bet that a well-thought proposal by you to him has a strong likelihood of consideration. It may be wise to maybe give Dink a 72-hour right of refusal period for staff ranks, for example - and maybe come up with a standard testing procedure for new hats/models/maps to ensure they are not game breaking.

Now "strong likelihood of consideration" is of equivalent likelihood of a 2024 Kanye presidency, but I've seen stranger things happen before.
As to your qualifications, I feel that trustworthiness is much more important than technical skill given the extreme history, but I would encourage that proper documented efforets on the skill side be presented to Dink. As for trustwrothiness, I will vouch for very few in this community who ought to have that level of access based on experience and trustworthiness - you are one I certainly will vouch for. You can have Dink contact me if he needs a character vouch.

Best of luck.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-07-2023, 08:33 PM)Jammin Wrote: huge snippa
I agree with everything jammin dumped here, it perfectly describes what I would have suggested. This is something Dink would more than love to accept to discuss privately, while the community feedback is always icing on the cake, doing the former option would have been a great headstart.

Either way, I haven't seen anyone else more fit for co-owner besides possum or Ryzif (surprised they didn't try earlier but they were more than likely under the assumption it wasn't possible)

Major +1, I have my fingers crossed for a better future on PH

(P.S if you get this rank add the TTT map nomination plugin please!!)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(05-07-2023, 08:33 PM)Jammin Wrote: Chelllman,
My personal advice is that you reach out directly to Dink regarding this prospect.
Bring him a proposal of what co-ownership would look like - what responsibilities you would take on, what accesses you would have, and present Dink with methods (e.g. contracts, NDA, etc) that you would agree to in order to dissuade various concerns Dink may have due to actions of past individuals.
Frankly I think PH is more in need of a co-owner than TTT given Dink's direct involvement with TTT as of late. TTT was being well cared for by Dink when I left, but PH/Murder was often an afterthought I feel that some of the backend stuff for PH is more of an annoyance for Dink, and I'm willing to bet that a well-thought proposal by you to him has a strong likelihood of consideration. It may be wise to maybe give Dink a 72-hour right of refusal period for staff ranks, for example - and maybe come up with a standard testing procedure for new hats/models/maps to ensure they are not game breaking.

-snip-

Hey Jammin,

I just reached out to Dink on discord, and outlined some things to him along the lines of what you suggested.

Thanks for the advice!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Happy to help.
I'll DM you my cashapp handle so you can keep future profits safely secure.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
My comment is the same as Fish's tbh. I like the idea of having you as PH Co-Owner, but the likelihood of any of the servers getting one is 0 bc Dink doesn't want anyone to have that rank.
PLUS ONE - I support this. This is not a spam comment. - PLUS ONE  
[Image: 1.png]

PLUS ONE - I support this. This is not a spam comment. - PLUS ONE
I had no intentions of replying to this due to the fact it would probably show bias due to my own relationship with you but at the same time Dink might as well gather information from all viable sources upon someone I believe should actually escalate to Co-Owner. 

As one of the three PH Admins you've already shown extreme professionalism with a strong dedication to the server. I believe out of the three of us you'd do the best off to receive this rank due to those facts. You have the better experience in handling content in the back ground and I think you'd be an easy choice if Dink would ever even consider it. Which he probably WON'T. I'm just being honest. It's nice to hope for it though. 

As a Fish that is Ultra once said:

Quote:"You're not going to get it but I support the idea."
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
In the wise words of Fish: You're not going to get it but I support the idea