Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unban Request
Steam Name: SomeAnxiousIguana

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:44523471

Who banned you: Nullify

Reason for ban: Doxxing

Reason for Admins to unban you: I was only playing along with everyone else in the server messing with the guy who posted his phone number in chat.
We literally have chat history of you doxing, no stay out -1

We take this stuff seriously real or fake

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(05-05-2023, 09:16 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: We literally have chat history of you doxing, no stay out -1

We take this stuff seriously real or fake
i was just playing with a random address this is the only server i play in gmod
Show Content

Maybe think about that next time before getting swept up in other people's bulshit, you are you're own person, act like it.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I was only messing with him to see if he would say anything since he posted his # in chat. How may i get unbanned since i only play this server in gmod.
(05-05-2023, 09:19 PM)Some Anxious Iguana Wrote:
(05-05-2023, 09:16 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: snip
i was just playing with a random address this is the only server i play in gmod
Bro you're a fool. Doxxing is against the rules, random address or not. Find another server were they may entertain your humor.
[Image: image.png]
Like milk say, fake or not, staffs take it very seriously. Putting an random address is even worse. -1 from the bird. Doxing is no joke, stay away.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
(05-05-2023, 09:25 PM)Bird (2) Wrote: Like milk say, fake or not, staffs take it very seriously. Putting an random address is even worse. -1 from the bird. Doxing is no joke, stay away.
but it was a joke
We don’t care if it’s a joke. Real or fake, that’s a fucked up thing to joke about to random people and you need to go somewhere else. Goodbye.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(05-05-2023, 09:34 PM)August Wrote: We don’t care if it’s a joke. Real or fake, that’s a fucked up thing to joke about to random people and you need to go somewhere else. Goodbye.
but him posting his own number is ok?