Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unban Request
(05-05-2023, 09:37 PM)Some Anxious Iguana Wrote:
(05-05-2023, 09:34 PM)August Wrote: We don’t care if it’s a joke. Real or fake, that’s a fucked up thing to joke about to random people and you need to go somewhere else. Goodbye.
but him posting his own number is ok?

You're a fool if you think no one else got punishment in this situation.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(05-05-2023, 09:39 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
(05-05-2023, 09:37 PM)Some Anxious Iguana Wrote:
(05-05-2023, 09:34 PM)August Wrote: We don’t care if it’s a joke. Real or fake, that’s a fucked up thing to joke about to random people and you need to go somewhere else. Goodbye.
but him posting his own number is ok?

Your a fool if you think no one else got punishment in this situation.
i hope the whole server did cause everyone was messing with master for posting that number :)

so no unban for playing around?
Show Content

Everyone we have proff of doing so yes.

Maybe I will reconsider in a few months, but this is up to the Admins
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
so is there any way for an unban
Locking this because we had a bunch of staff on the server (including me for part of it). Admins will discuss everything.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
This unban request is denied. One of the TTT admins, @chibill, alerted the web team and PH team that you decided to post the doxxed person's phone number in the forums shoutbox.
Great job. Not only did you double down on everything, you've gotten yourself banned from the forums as well.

You will not be returning to the PH server any time soon. You may appeal on 06/06/23, but since you're forum banned and you've acted in such a manner, I'd recommend waiting a very long time before attempting to appeal your forum ban, then your PH ban.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]