Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unban Request
steam username: meow

steam id: STEAM_0:1:621340722

Who banned you: Im not sure I was not on the server when I got banned, it may have been Nullify

Reason for ban: attempted doxing, rape comments? gross sexual comments? 

(I never said anything along the lines of rape/sexual comments nor attempted doxing anyone, someone was spamming his phone number in the chat and it wasn't me)
This is what I could find from relay, it alone is cringe & disgusting.

[Image: Screenshot_20230507_075537_Discord.jpg]

Im sure Null has more from voice chat. -1

All so note that I put all the individual screen shots into a SS chat to make it one image for ease of use.

Oh yeah I forgot to add it was @chelllman who banned you, our Admin

My dumb ass forgot to block a part of the image, apologies, updated.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
You legit change your name into the player's phone number where it say "send gay p**n: [phone numbers]" until I told you to change it and as well some gross comments. A big -1 from the bird.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Cringe and lame lol go away -1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
The fuck lmao -1 never come back and go to therapy pls, this is disgusting
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-05-2023, 11:30 PM)meow Wrote: (I never said anything along the lines of rape/sexual comments nor attempted doxing anyone, someone was spamming his phone number in the chat and it wasn't me)

lying in an unban request, let alone the disgusting shit? Fuck right off with that and the other person who did similar shit. -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Chelllman is the one who banned you, not me. I wasn't on the server when the whole situation happened. Anyway, stay out and don't bother filing an appeal. You're not funny.
-1 I was never on with you thank god because this is some disgusting behavior. take a good long look in the miror because you need to change. get off the internet for a while and sort yourself out man.
Oh no! The consequence of your own actions. -1 stay away
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You really think you going to get unbanned after all the gross shit you've done?

-1 and don't come back
[Image: unknown.png]