Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unban Request
Unban Request Format

Steam Name: Ash

Steam I.D: 76561198148096217

Who banned you: unfortunatepossum

Reason for ban: Creepy and gross comments.

Reason for Admins to unban you: I make jokes for laughs and attention; those jokes are often either borderline or completely absurd. I make the same jokes when admins are on or even to admins. I never say anything derogatory, racist, or bully. I often will be sarcastic, especially to people I know. when I am warned for something I don't do it. I was never warned for the things I said so I assumed it was okay. I don't talk a lot in voice chat, but often respond through text. I am often making the same jokes or keeping the same energy as others from voice chat, but from now on I will not do so. I am sorry for the things I said and if given the opportunity will be on my best behavior moving forward.

(Optional) Extra details/information: Prophunt on this server has become one of my favorite things to do to relax. I don't have many friends and have made many new friends here on the server and enjoy playing with them.
Your Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:93915244
Many of the things you have said are downright disgusting. One of the other staff is going to compile what you have said, and its a lot, but for example one of the things you have said is "I hated when teachers would take advantage of me after school and fuck my silly little brain out." Yes, you may have not been warned for this behavior, but you should know by now what you said is against the rules.
After looking at the compiled list yeah this ban needs to be upgraded.
[Image: image.png]
I have seen some of the things you said in chat, and I have to say, wow. I know that what you say is meant to be a joke, but just remember that there may be young kids that play on this server, as with other PH servers. Some things should be put through filters or not said at all due to being over the line or may be taken as sexual. It's good that you recognize that you screwed up, but we have punishments in place to protect the safety and sanity of our server.

If and when you come back, be sure to keep these things in mind next time you have a joke.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
I am compiling a full response, please await as it is a long list.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Since Possum did the ban, Ryzif (if he has time) and I will make the final decision on this ban. The ban is currently 7 days long.
Milk is compiling the list of comments that resulted in a ban. I have not seen this list yet.

Let's keep all future comments civil (in anticipation of dumbassery).
Hello Ash, I have completed a list of comments that got you banned, but 1st my thoughts on the matter.

I think you got of easy giving that we have permanently banned  for less, a week ban for this coming from Possum of all people is very lenient.

If it was me I would have put a permanent ban in place until some time had passed & a proper apology was made.

I understand some of you're concerns surrounding the nature of your ban so let me list some points.

• Staff being on wen you're doing this in the pass is no excuses, we are often very busy & miss things sometimes so you may not have gotten a warning like you think you should.

• It's a joke is not a excuse.

• "I was taking part in the conversation" is again not a excuse as you are you're own person, you get to decide what you're actions are.

Now I know you as a chill person & wish for this to be put behind us wen the time comes, so we can go back to having fun.

-1 please serve you're ban

This is the full list of comments that got you ban.

Please note that I have taken all the comments individually & place them in a chat to form a single image as I am on phone as of now.

You may need to open in browser to see the image more clearly.

Show Content
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I wasn't trying to make excuses; I was trying to give context.
I agree that these comments in retrospect were wrong, and I accept my punishment accordingly.
I apologize for my actions and in the future will not be so willfully ignorant.
Thank you for your time.
three things that are applicable:

-lay down with the dogs, get up with the fleas.

-Fuck around and find out.

-Do dumb shit get dumb reward.

please politely fuck up outa here. that shit is so fucking vile and heinous. people have been permanently gone'd for a lot less.

-1 to unban

+1 to ban extension to permanence for the gross and vile shit you said.

applicable video response.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Was waiting for the screenshots to drop before commenting. -1 unban, +1 extension to permaban. We don’t need that edgelord shit
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
ya can we upgrade this to a perma because what the actual fuck
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions