Potential Witnesses: 

toastonfire (STEAM_0:1:464637646)
NO NAME (STEAM_0:0:564577653)
Classwork (STEAM_0:1:48134256)

Reason to Ban: 

Hacking

Proof:

Other: 

12 Kills, 24 minutes on server, aim is jittery at times and snaps to props, always seems to know what rooms props are in, switched teams at some point and never switched back, and several other players pointed out to me that almost the entire time we played, Fallen would say things like "That chair shouldn't be there, come on guys," and "Just how did I know that wasn't a prop," with 24 MINUTES ON THE SERVER. I was high so I didn't make some of the best judgments here, aka allowing less legal spots to see what the hacker would do and immediately forgetting at times that he had switched to my team and it was useless for some of the people who asked me to use those spots. I take full responsibility for it and accept whatever punishment comes my way, sorry about that; I did deny any more requests for those spots after Classwork and I kicked the hacker.
Player Has been permanently Banned for radar & aim hacks, Thank you for the report.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]