Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye everyone
Hi!

Not sure were I could of posted this haha.

It has been fun getting to know most of you on the PH server over time and I wish most of you the best for the future.

I reached the end of my tether and there are various people ganging and prodding at me from time to time. Just made me think its not worth it. I like playing for fun an don't really want the backlash.
I withdrew my application for trusted and have finished playing. 

Take care. No hard feelings. 

:)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sorry to see you go.

If you end up coming back & someone starts picking on you again, can you please let us know next time?

Enjoy your trip in life bro.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
:(
Sorry to see you go, but I understand. If you ever do decide to come back, just ask any staff and they will be glad to help you.
Goodbye!
[Image: image.png]
Sad to see you go, but good luck in life bro! Like the others have stated, if you come back and ever have this issue again, contact staff. We are more than willing to help! If you don't come back, it was nice playing with you  Heart .
???????? ??????
Well this is certainly unexpected. As others have stated, if anyone feels like they are being ganged up on, bullied, etc. on the server, they should reach out to staff for support.

Best wishes with your future endeavors.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]