Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I guess it's really time huh?

As an admin, one of the essential qualities is the ability to remain unbiased and fair in all circumstances. August has consistently exhibited a strong sense of justice and fairness, treating all players equally and addressing issues without favouritism. Communication is key in any admin role, and August is fantastic at it  , helping every single player, understand their concerns, and address issues. August's approachable demeanour and willingness to listen foster a sense of trust and encourage open dialogue within the community.

I tried my best to make murder as good as I could over the years :(  Make me proud.

Also, like Jammin said, find creative ways to increase the engagement of the server without having to add/change content because changing content is often not a possibility. “ I would recommend Murder Sundays raffle etc.”

Dink, I know you probably still don’t even realize I resigned even though I messaged you. Don’t wait too long to approve this, August is more than ready to become the next Murder Admin.

Messages In This Thread
Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by August - 05-17-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by ok - 05-17-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by Norm Minder - 05-17-2023, 10:53 PM
RE: Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by reina - 05-18-2023, 11:02 AM
RE: Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by dong - 05-18-2023, 11:18 AM