Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, another one?!
never played with you, but the way you carry yourself among forums and discord is very clear that you are mature and are capable / ALREADY PRESENT leadership qualities. +1
Sorry it had taken so long for me to get to this.

• I have meticulously witnessed August proficiently offer valuable assistance to fellow staff members who may encounter difficulties comprehending intricate aspects encompassing rules, protocols for addressing individuals, and procedural matters.

• August consistently exemplifies exceptional composure & rationality within the staff, exhibiting an unwavering commitment to their own convictions despite encountering insults & bullying from others. Their steadfastness serves as a testament to their admirable character.

• August has demonstrated an exceptional aptitude for effectively managing multiple challenges simultaneously, showcasing their remarkable ability to handle a diverse array of problems with great competence.

• While August may not have submitted numerous ban requests as of late, this can be attributed to the implicit trust bestowed upon them by the Admin team. Owing to August's astute judgment and credibility, the Admin team frequently accords immediate approval for permanent bans based on their recommendations.

• August's involvement within the community is exceptionally robust, & their presence is widely recognized among the staff members. It is safe to say that there is hardly a staff member who is unfamiliar with August, given their prominent reputation and active participation.

• I firmly believe that August has the potential to bring substantial value to the entire moderation team. Their notable capabilities & qualities make them a valuable asset, and their inclusion in the wider mod team would undoubtedly enhance its overall effectiveness & efficiency.

• While it is true that August, like all of us, may occasionally make mistakes, I firmly believe that their comprehension of the rules and guidelines is more than sufficient for a position as a moderator. I have complete confidence in their ability to handle training responsibilities with utmost proficiency and competence.

• Taking into account all the aforementioned qualities and contributions, I wholeheartedly believe that August deserves a genuine opportunity to serve as a moderator. Their commendable attributes, knowledge, & dedication make them a strong candidate for the role, & I am confident that they would excel in this position.

+1 from the Milk
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
EARLY MORNING ACCEPTANCE SURPRISE!

anywho....yea youre mod app has been accepted. dont stretch yourself too thin between us and murder (if you get admin).

Congrats old man.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.