Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Up
What's going on guys, I'm Saylor Twift.

First played Dinkleberg TTT in late 2014 or so but didn't really stick around, wasnt until early 2022 I started putting hours in. Most of my Gmod hours are in TTT, use to staff a server called ZeusGaming TTT from like 2013 up to when it died around 2015/2016.

Besides Gmod, I play a bunch of other games. I'd say most of my hours are in CSGO, ARK, Rust, DayZ, Phasmophobia, Fallout, and Elder Scrolls.

Outside of games, I don't really have much going on. I enjoy playing basketball, reading, anime, cars, and other basic shit.

Well, that's about it. If you're on the TTT server you'll probably see me on there at some point.
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
Welcome to the forums! Come play some Prop Hunt, it’s the better Dinkleberg server :P
???????? ??????
Stop head shotting me please, it makes me feel like I can't aim
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(05-18-2023, 03:20 PM)chelllman Wrote: Stop head shotting me please, it makes me feel like I can't aim
You can’t, clearly shows in Prop Hunt lol
???????? ??????
Hallo Saylor!
Welcome! What Fallout do you play?
[Image: image.png]
(05-18-2023, 03:59 PM)Carson Wrote: Welcome! What Fallout do you play?
Thanks man, first got into Fallout around when 3 launched and have played each game released after that. I've been meaning to play the older ones but haven't gotten around to it yet
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
wowie! you are the guy i see in game
he is saylor twift big kiss +1
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22