Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deport the weebs
So there has been a lot of discussion going on about the state of the server. A lot of weeb queues have taken over in the form of Yuki Yuki and Onicha. I think that the weebs like Navy and Stephanie need to be deported because of these crazy queues. Here is a quote by resident weeb call me Stephanie "no plase dont i have a family that needs my weab music to survive and i love to be gaged <3" - call me Stephanie.

Get rid of this type of activity within the server.
#banweebs #morefurries #idkifthisisashitpostornot
I was going to support this but you lost me on "more furries" because we do not need any more furry shit. It's all Napstabot comes up with in the NSFW discord anyways.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Along with Shinya I support this, I don't want to rid of them I just want there to be rules on what you can or cannot queue.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
10/10 shitpost
[Image: original.gif]
We need a wall to keep the weebs out
*Looks at the weebs on the wanted list*
*Dooesn't see own name on said list*

Phew, that was close
The wall is being built buut @tons4583 isnt doing shit to finish it thats why we have these filthy nonhumanoids here. Also fuck you no more furries you fegget
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-31-2017, 09:25 AM)HiddenBlade Wrote: *Looks at the weebs on the wanted list*
*Dooesn't see own name on said list*

Phew, that was close

You are next
Can't deport me if I'm not a weeabo
[Image: reece.jpg]
Deport the gamers to their just violent fat fucks so kick them out

[Image: 200.webp#13-grid1]
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]