Senpai's unban request
Will you ever get unbanned? Probably not, those jokes are zero tolerance for a reason and your ban was 100% valid. Even if you're apologetic after the fact it still didn't make it right and I think you should still be banned. -1 for ubnan
People can grow quickly but whether you were just hardcore trolling or genuinely a sick individual doesn't matter much here.
5 months is nowhere near enough time if the latter is true, and there's no point in letting you back if the former is true.
Talk to me in 5 years, maybe then I'll reconsider my opinion (granted my opinion doesn't matter much now and days)
Anyway -1 stay gone creep
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Sorry for being so uninformed but are we saying he is genuinely sick for saying “get lost pedo”? Please tell me there’s more to this story because in a vacuum that’s not that abhorrent.

EDIT: nvm laced answered
(05-24-2023, 09:19 AM)jcope Wrote: Sorry for being so uninformed but are we saying he is genuinely sick for saying “get lost pedo”? Please tell me there’s more to this story because in a vacuum that’s not that abhorrent.
Read the previous unban appeal linked in the OP to see what he said. "get lost pedo" was the message from the mod that banned him.
-1 I don't think you should be allowed back, reasons mostly covered already so I won't repeat
A little hint, don't ban evade while having an open ban appeal.

This appeal is DENIED.

While you can make a new appeal on 6/26/2023. I really really suggest waiting longer. (Especially considering you just ban evaded.)