Senpai's unban request
Ingame Name: Senpai
https://steamcommunity.com/id/GermanGuyW...ishAccent/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67091401

Who Banned You: HONG

Reason For Ban: "get lost pedo"

Length of Ban: "Unban Date: Never" (Banned on 30/09/2022)

Reason for Admins to Unban: (Almost) 8 months ago I got banned for saying something completely abhorrent. The Comment I have made in no way reflects me or my personal beliefs, and I wish I could take it back because this simply wasn't funny or humorous in any way, shape or form - especially since there are multiple minors present on Dinkelbergs, but even without that fact I should've never made that vomit inducing comment. I have made a multitude of distasteful comments prior to that, that  also have no place anywhere, ever. I thought being "edgy" was funny. Furthermore, I should've known that even then it was everything but funny and/or humorous, which I now know very well since I have so far tried appealing twice and have had way over 6 months to reflect. I also want  to apologize directly to Kaiwan again for calling her, and in extension the entire Dinkelberg community, snowflakes. She has done nothing to deserve that kind of treatment from me, nor did anyone else in this community. I really want to apologize for my prior behavior because I now really do see the error in my ways. I truly wish I could take it all back and erase all comments I have made prior. Not only that, but I hope you people can forgive me and give me another chance to show that I am not that kind of person, not would I ever want to be anything close to what I made myself out to be with my comments.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No, I will link my previous appeals for this very ban, though.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17193
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18071

Other: I am truly sorry and regret my past decisions regarding this matter wholeheartedly.
I'm not gonna repost what I did last time but my vote is still a -1 and I recommend you be banned from applying for an unban in the future. What you said is absolutely inexcusable and we don't need anyone like you near this community.
Going to say what I said last time -1 You Should'nt come back for a long while or even at all tbh good luck though.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 no ur weird don't come back that simple tbh
(05-22-2023, 08:41 PM)dong Wrote: -1 no ur weird don't come back that simple tbh
^
former admin2
-1 find a different community
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 for reasons already stated
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1, same reason as others

Sorry (not even sure why I'm saying sorry), but pedo shit is a instant no-go. Those are not jokes, it's disgusting. 
???????? ??????
homie ive gotten people sneakily community banned with no chance of coming back for the same 'jokes'

stay gone lmfao
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)