Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for hacking
(05-24-2023, 07:35 PM)vMondayv ⛏ Wrote: I still don't understand what the "proof" shows. I simply found the props and killed them. There were no cheats involved. Some of you really make me question how many people have been false banned when they weren't even cheating.
Bro its obvious you're cheating. Just stop.
[Image: image.png]
(05-24-2023, 07:35 PM)vMondayv ⛏ Wrote: I still don't understand what the "proof" shows. I simply found the props and killed them. There were no cheats involved. Some of you really make me question how many people have been false banned when they weren't even cheating.
hi monday.

to explain what everyone is saying regarding the legitimacy of your gameplay, it is not legit in the eyes of this server. 

as someone who has been on both sides of cheater/cheat catcher, I think I am qualified to explain why we concluded you are cheating.

First off, your search pattern is unnatural. you often "see" props that are players, yet don't react. Yet, when you come to random-ass locations, you somehow know somebody is buried in/behind shit, even though there was no way to know that person was hidden there.
Moreover, you "search" against props that 100% cannot be a hider. Even this searching feels half assed. you pick up leaned over/shit that was moved shit, and act like it could be a prop.
by this I mean that you examine shit that was literally moved in front of you.
lastly, your positioning around the map. as someone who used to use wallhacks in different video games, your movement and positioning aligns with all the choices I would make given wallhacks. you position so that you can "conveniently" encounter props that you had no knowledge of, then skedaddle skidoodle the moment you make a kill, off to another corner of the map, where you get another kill, etc. this is not a natural searching behavior. if you are looking for your car keys, would you search one drawer in your kitchen, then uber to your friends house and check their car's glove compartment? no you would not. would you search a specific spot, amble a bit, then check a different spot across the map? no you would not, unless you knew people were there (and they were). just because WE cannot see cheats' doesn't mean we cant detect them.

good try tho
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
buddy there have been staff and community members that have played gmod for like a decade or more they can tell the difference between someone good at the game and cheating

let alone anyone halfway decent at the game can tell from that video that something’s up too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-25-2023, 01:27 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:
hi monday.

to explain what everyone is saying regarding the legitimacy of your gameplay, it is not legit in the eyes of this server. 

as someone who has been on both sides of cheater/cheat catcher, I think I am qualified to explain why we concluded you are cheating.

First off, your search pattern is unnatural. you often "see" props that are players, yet don't react. Yet, when you come to random-ass locations, you somehow know somebody is buried in/behind shit, even though there was no way to know that person was hidden there.
Moreover, you "search" against props that 100% cannot be a hider. Even this searching feels half assed. you pick up leaned over/shit that was moved shit, and act like it could be a prop.
by this I mean that you examine shit that was literally moved in front of you.
lastly, your positioning around the map. as someone who used to use wallhacks in different video games, your movement and positioning aligns with all the choices I would make given wallhacks. you position so that you can "conveniently" encounter props that you had no knowledge of, then skedaddle skidoodle the moment you make a kill, off to another corner of the map, where you get another kill, etc. this is not a natural searching behavior. if you are looking for your car keys, would you search one drawer in your kitchen, then uber to your friends house and check their car's glove compartment? no you would not. would you search a specific spot, amble a bit, then check a different spot across the map? no you would not, unless you knew people were there (and they were). just because WE cannot see cheats' doesn't mean we cant detect them.

good try tho
I didn't that there was a specific way you had to play prophunt. If you recall from my previous unban request. That was my first game in YEARS. I was playing like a straight up noob. I got lucky as fuck playing and got banned for it.
Yeah no, there was no luck involved in what you did. There isn’t a specific way to play prop hunt, but it’s very clear to us when someone is hunting props normally, or with knowledge of exactly where they are at all times like you did. You can say you don’t believe us all you like and retreat to your lovely echo chamber, or actually own up to what you were doing. I assure you the latter part is a much better path for you, at least if you want us to actually consider unbanning you. Have a good day.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Locking until admins can address this.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
My apologies for this being misplaced. This was meant to be handled. This is currently Denied. Considering that this was supposed to be handled a week ago when the decision was made, I will place the next possible appeal date to be 7/7/23. AKA 3 weeks from today-ish.

I understand you're frustrated about being caught but continuously lying will not get you anywhere and it won't give you a positive answer that you're hoping for. I appreciate you following the format and the process. 

Thank you and have a nice day. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]